beachbride2009

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

Was at Walmart today and they have the Fruit Of The Earth Suntan lotion or spray for 2 dollars. Different SPF - I picked up 15 of the 30 SPF sport 177ml spray. Great deal !!!

akua - I just got mine at Michael's - they are the white silk folding fans, nice and simple.  They are $29 for a box of 18, so if you print off the 40% off coupon they are only $18 a box:

http://calgary.flyerland.ca/michaels/369/coupon/42405

Originally Posted by akua420 View Post

Does anyone know where I could get fans for the wedding?  Just cheap fold up ones. 

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by lsmith211 View Post

akua - I just got mine at Michael's - they are the white silk folding fans, nice and simple.  They are $29 for a box of 18, so if you print off the 40% off coupon they are only $18 a box:

http://calgary.flyerland.ca/michaels/369/coupon/42405

Quote:
Originally Posted by akua420 View Post

Does anyone know where I could get fans for the wedding?  Just cheap fold up ones. 

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the good ideas, I'm finally working on my bags! So exciting to feel like I'm accomplishing something now. 

Here is what I have so far: 1st aid kits, travel wipes, hand sani (feel like I'm a little crazy on the cleanliness/safety!), vitamin C packets, lemonade packets, gum, travel mugs on order, little sunscreens, ear plugs.  I'm still looking for the 2 packs of Imodium and Advil. Then I'm getting a few different things to make the bags different - beach ball and frisbee's for the kids, water guns for the guys, and I can't think of anything fun for the ladies!  I'm at a loss, I would just get more water guns, but want to find something different. Any ideas, please send them my way!

Thanks!

For the ladies you could do: cheap flip flops, little romance novels, word game/sudoku books, nail polish remover wipes, make up remover wipes, beach inspired nail files or polish, inflatable pillows for beach or plane...

Originally Posted by kjw View Post

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the good ideas, I'm finally working on my bags! So exciting to feel like I'm accomplishing something now. 

Here is what I have so far: 1st aid kits, travel wipes, hand sani (feel like I'm a little crazy on the cleanliness/safety!), vitamin C packets, lemonade packets, gum, travel mugs on order, little sunscreens, ear plugs.  I'm still looking for the 2 packs of Imodium and Advil. Then I'm getting a few different things to make the bags different - beach ball and frisbee's for the kids, water guns for the guys, and I can't think of anything fun for the ladies!  I'm at a loss, I would just get more water guns, but want to find something different. Any ideas, please send them my way!

Thanks!

Thanks, I'll see if i can find any of things like you both have suggested. I just want it to be a fun gag gift, like the water guns for the guys. Mochamakes3 - I just finalized our mug order today! I have order 35 mugs with our little logo and we are getting them shipped to our cabin in the states (big savings). It came to just under 150, so I'm super happy with that. I'll post a pic of them when i get them in!