Photo

Need an outside WC!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 xoxo1441

xoxo1441
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:07 PM

Hi Everyone, I had to switch from Cabo to Cancun...long story. Anyways, I am working on getting booked at the Moons Palace. Can anyone recommend an outside WC to me? Do I even need one? I am going there for a site visit in March, so I figured a WC could help out a ton! I appreciate any feedback!

#2 Sheena.

Sheena.
    • 61 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:17 PM

hii, not sure if your still looking. i am using weddings riviera maya Weddings Riviera Maya Weddings on the beach Playa del Carmen Tulum Riviera Maya

#3 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

FYI you don't need an outside wedding planner for the Moon Palace. They have WC's that work for the resort. And they generally don't allow outside vendors anyways. Have you booked yet? The Miami office usually can point you in the direction of a WC but usually one isn't assigned until it is closer to your wedding date. There is also a Moon Palace thread on here that may be of some help. Good Luck!

#4 andrea

andrea
        • 20 posts

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

Hey, I can recommend Julieta, wc and florist, and she also has wholesale prices for allotment and locations.

wc in the hotel do need an outside coordinator! she makes good team with the in house coordinators.

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 May 2009 - 05:34 PM

you may want to check with moon palace on the outside vendor policy...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 spatzle

spatzle
          • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 02:56 AM

Hi, I'm using Yazmin De La Mora and she is great.

#7 hhwed

hhwed
            • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 02:20 PM

I'll be using Eventos Euforia and they've assured me that they can work at the Palace Resorts without giving any commisions to the Hotel... so you might save some money there.... ask for Lucreci.... she's my WC and she's been great so far

#8 ddk5576

ddk5576
              • 209 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 06:29 PM

Wow! Good info here! I hope Dreams Tulum has contracts or whatever is needed for outside vendors. I guess I will find out soon enough! Thanks ladies!

#9 trulystarr

trulystarr
                • 44 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 01:49 AM

I am using Euforia Evento as well for my wedding at Dreams Tulum... Lucrecia is her name

#10 Micas de Miralls

Micas de Miralls
                  • 246 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 02:22 PM

I am available to meet you ....Micas de Miralls - The Wedding Planner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users