All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#951 adales

• Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:07 AM

That dress looks gorgeous on you and I think it will be perfect for your wedding!

Originally Posted by Hoisthemain 

I ordered my Maggie Sottero dress in November...I chose "Geneva"  I was orginally planning a more traditional wedding in Savannah before we decided to change to the beach so I was unsure at first if I should keep it...but thank to all the wonderful ladies on here with great advice I have decided to keep it and I am soo excited!!!  I can't wait for it to come in!  Should be March, possibly early April.geneva 1.jpg

#952 Hoisthemain

• 14 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

Thank you "adales"!!!

#953 Brandy

• 2,628 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 11:24 AM

Gorgeous Dress! Im glad your keeping it!!!!  It will be beautiful on the beach.

#954 JetsettinBride

• 299 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:39 PM

Beautiful Dresses Ladies!!

#955 JelBel32

• 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 11:12 PM

Looking to buy a maggie sottero reese dress - I had someone here that I was planning on buying from but she has seemed to disappear.  Anyone have any sites were i can find this dress for less than the retail price?  i am not interested in a knock-off and thats mostly what i have been finding.  I am ok with a pre-worn dress as well 

#956 cdlillad

• 141 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

JelBel32:  Hi!  I bought my dress at a store in Houston.  But if I were to buy a Maggie Sottero dress online, I would use http://www.bestbridalprices.com/ They are authentic and listed as one of Maggie Sottero authorized retailers.  I looked them up on the Maggie Sottero website to verify - http://www.maggiesot...com/stores.aspx BestBridalPrices is located at 200 W. Homer M Adams Parkway, Godfrey, IL 62035  Although the price for my dress on that website is only $100 cheaper than what I paid in a store. 

#957 Janet1480

• 709 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:03 PM

I'm going dress shopping on Friday for a dress and I really hope to be a Maggie Bride! I have my inspiration dresses printed and most of them are Maggie's. My fav is the Monica Marie but I cant find it anywhere!! no stores locally carry a sample for me to try on :( that makes me sad!

Married my soul mate and best friend on October 25th 2011 at Paradisus Punta Cana

#958 X-Chan

• 166 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:53 AM

I fell in love with Maggie's RD1044 online and it took me a while to track a sample down! I was also worried how it'd fit because I read on here that some brides were disappointed in how it fit on their bodies.   The first place I went to had something similar but it made me look pregnant so I was pretty sad. There was one maggie I liked there.. though I don't remember the name. Here's a pic. It was beautiful but a bit too pricey and fancy for what I had in mind for my beach wedding.   ms-2.jpg   I found the RD1044 sample at the third place I went to and it looked as beautiful as I thought it would when I tried it on. It fit soo nice and soo comfortable. (and it reminds me of Sailor Moon's Princess dress...tee hee) Here's a pic!    ms-1.jpg   I found a bridal store in the US that was selling their sample for a fraction of the price and they are willing to ship it to me. They promise there's no visible stains or tears so I'm crossing my fingers! It's coming soon!

#959 cdlillad

• 141 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 08:48 AM

X-Chan: Beautiful dress! You look like an angel!! I think that is perfect for outdoors!

#960 X-Chan

• 166 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:30 AM

thank you!

Originally Posted by cdlillad 

X-Chan: Beautiful dress! You look like an angel!! I think that is perfect for outdoors!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users