Photo

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

• Please log in to reply
1191 replies to this topic

#331 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:20 PM

yay!!! I ordered mine the first week of Oct so maybe it'll come in early too!! can't wait to see pics :)

#332 Girasole

Girasole
    • 757 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

So...I called around today because I found a Maggie I love on her website and the gown is $700 which is fine but they said if I would order it today it isn't estimated to even be shipped until April 19th so looks like no Maggie unless i can find it somewhere else or have it made. Can anyone recommend some places that have done a good job replicating gowns?
      Chrissy & Jeremiah's Blog with Pictures...

http://www.brilliant....island-escape/

#333 kwaits

kwaits
      • 98 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:10 PM

does anyone know anything about the Limited Collection from maggie sottero? I found a dress that I LOVE in a boutique but can't find it anywhere else. Someone said that it might be a limited edition dress but I have no idea how to find it. Any suggestions?

#334 carolina24

carolina24
        • 1,573 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 02:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by kwaits
          does anyone know anything about the Limited Collection from maggie sottero? I found a dress that I LOVE in a boutique but can't find it anywhere else. Someone said that it might be a limited edition dress but I have no idea how to find it. Any suggestions?
          If you go on the website and put in your zip code or city/state, it'll give you authorized maggie dealers in your area. you can call them with the dress info and they should be able to order it for you or might have it there for you to try on. also, the trunk shows are a great way to see several styles that stores might not carry all the time, that's how I found my dress.

#335 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
          • 230 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

My Dress is in!!! I ordered my Maggie several months ago....from the catelogue! I didn't get to try a sample on. I have been so worried about this.....Would it even look good What if it didn't?? AND I LOVE IT!

It is a little tight in the hips but I am working on that. I have until April....so hopefully it fits better then. I love it. Please don't mind the hair lol.....Oh and not sure why the colouring of the one pic is off but the lighting must have been different.

Click the image to open in full size.

#336 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 03:04 AM

niki i love your dress, i can't believe you were brave enough to order it w/o trying it on!! you made a good choice :)

#337 pineapple princess

pineapple princess
              • 168 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 01:20 PM

Mine is a Maggie too! But i don't have the style number because i got it at this wholesale place. Funny, when i went to pick it up, they took out the TAG!!!

Cannot wait to see the pics.
                "Formerly goNDmay9"
                "so long and thanks for all the fish!"
                http://davf.daisypath.com/rkbnm5.png

#338 islandbride317

islandbride317
                • 1,866 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:16 PM

Niki -- you look AMAZING!! SO sophisticated and elegant, and I agree with carolina24 about you being brave enough to order it without ever having tried it on. Looks like your gamble worked out for the best after all! CONGRATULATIONS!

#339 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
                  • 291 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

YAY! I have finally decided on THE DRESS and am so excited that its a Maggie :)

The first time I tried it on I loved it, and since I have tried on 20 dresses, and nothing compares, so this weekend, I finally decided that she is THE ONE :)

and, in a serendipitous, kinda corny coincidence - The dress and I almost have the same name :) Joanne wears Joanna :)

#340 futuremrsgoodrich

futuremrsgoodrich
                    • 361 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 09:44 PM

Your dress is gorgeous! Gosh her dresses are all so incredible. I have a Maggie and it just came in... I go on Tuesday for my first fitting. (Very excited!!)

My dress is a "limited" Maggie... the bridal shop said the Limited ones are when Maggie has extra fabric or a different design in mind but is not going to mass produce a dress. I liked that idea, because it would make my look less copyable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users