Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

I agree I like Jill as well.  Dont stress about the dress, I had a really hard time as well. Take a break before you go shopping again.  Sometimes trying to many on at one time can be to overwhelming.

Agree that Jill is perfect for a DW but Anniston looks really good on you. I love the feel of Maggie's dresses. I found them to offer the best support with the most comfort.

I bought the Caprice and I absolutely love it!! We are getting married on the beach in Mexico next week and I will post some pictures. It is so comfortable (except that the straps were slighty itchy, so the seamstress lined them inside with leftover satin material.) Be careful though---it is very fragile! 

Starrysim-who knows.... Mine has a zipper back so maybe? It's not like I tried on many others though. Don't have a ton to compare to. What other dresses are you considering?

I did try zipper-back ones as well. I tried like 15, hard to keep track of them all :)  I'm considering anything else at this point, it was only my first time looking. 

@Starrysim- you have enough time so don't stress too much. If the dress doesn't WOW you, then it's not the dress for you. If you love it....Then you know you have found the dress! Dress shopping suppose to be fun, not stressful. Enjoy!! :)