Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

I finally got around to loading this into my computer. this was taken when I went to pick up my Paigely. Not my veil, I've chosen a different one. And excuse the weird look and pale-ness...wasn't ready for the picture and was still under the weather but haaaad to go pick up my dress after I got the call.

IMG_2400.JPGIMG_2401.JPG

Originally Posted by rosieposie View Post

I finally got around to loading this into my computer. this was taken when I went to pick up my Paigely. Not my veil, I've chosen a different one. And excuse the weird look and pale-ness...wasn't ready for the picture and was still under the weather but haaaad to go pick up my dress after I got the call.

IMG_2400.JPGIMG_2401.JPG

That dress is gorgeous!  It looks great on you! 

I won't see my Magge until March :(.

Hi Ladies!

I just got back from the wedding and have some pics of me in my dress.  I need to correct my style code too.  It is AL 3348 and it part of the Spring 2011 collection (so I've been told).  The off the shoulder strap can be worn high (kind of like a toga), low across the arm, or you can tuck it in and make it strapless.  I wore it low across the arm for pics and ceremony and made it strapless for the reception and dancing.

Front:

Emily Group 1 031.JPG

Back:

Emily Group 1 015.JPG

Close up of front:

Emily Group 1 029.JPG

You all looking stunning in your dresses! I ordered Maggies Caprice and going to do a few changes in the front! Can't wait to post pics! :) Her dresses fit like a glove!

JB321,

My wedding dress is the Caprice as well! I absolutely love it! My dress comes in next week. I can't wait to try it on. And I agree, her dresses definitely fit like a glove. Did you order yours yet?

Hey DiamondGirl,

Yes I already did. Mines should be arriving in March! I can't wait! I'm altering the front to a more sweetheart neckline. Thats about the only change I made to it. I'm ordering my veil this week! You must be so excited! Did you already pick out shoes?smile159.gif

I was also deciding between the Claire and the Ireland and I went with the Claire :)

Originally Posted by sascolo View Post

I was torn between Claire and Ireland but I finally decided on Ireland. It is ordered and I love it. Plus we are honeymooning in Ireland so it seemed appropriate. I'm going to be really bummed if 2011 Dresses come out and I find one I like better! I'm a second time bride so I did want something with less bling but I do love it!