Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

bcbride: my dress is ivory (though, due to the dressing room lighting, it makes it look a bit more ivory than it actually is). As for the dress you may be interested in, I would at least try it on and see how it looks. The dress I bought was not one that I was impressed with at all while looking at a picture of it, or seeing it on the rack. But once I put it on, I knew it was perfect for me! Furthermore, dresses often look a bit different on the models; check out the "You vs. the Model" thread to see what I mean! :)

bcbride - I agree, dresses look way different on real people vs. the models. I actually like my dress MUCH better on me than the model because I actually have some curves so it looks hotter :)

Good luck - its such a pretty dress!

I just became a Maggie bride this week! I ordered the Melena on Monday and I am just in love with it!

Melena - by Maggie Sottero

I love Maggie dresses! You all are going to be beautiful!

bcbride: I think that dress is stunning! Try it on before you make any decisions. To be honest, the dress that I ended up with wasn't even on my list! They all look so different in person! Good luck!

Hey I was a maggie bride too except I forget my dress's name. I can't even find it on the web site anymore either. haha I guess it's an old one: here's a snap shot from my album which kind of shows itClick the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

And just for the record I trashed it and it ended up in better shape than before. The ocean removed all the dirt too from the day of the wedding.

I am a maggie bride too. here is mine on the model... which will look totally different on me. I love it and can't wait to see it again since I chose it in August. I bought from a store on LI. I didn't even think to go online after because they don't tell you who the designer is until you purchase. (sneaky) Monterey - by Maggie Sottero

ps I will NOT have the matching purse and stoll... :P

if they won't tell you who the designer is just look at the tag on the inside seam of the dress. that's what i did >:)

if they won't tell you who the designer is just look at the tag on the inside seam of the dress. that's what i did >:)