6405 replies to this topic

#6341 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun
  • LocationEdmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

Okay ladies, got it on, and it fits perfectly! Maybe needs a little tweaking around the bust...but nothing really! I will attach a few pictures of it, don't mind my lovely hair do!!
Attached File  image.jpg   108.25KB   18 downloads
Attached File  image.jpg   142.66KB   11 downloads
Attached File  image.jpg   122.87KB   12 downloads

#6342 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

Okay ladies, got it on, and it fits perfectly! Maybe needs a little tweaking around the bust...but nothing really! I will attach a few pictures of it, don't mind my lovely hair do!!
attachicon.gifimage.jpg
attachicon.gifimage.jpg
attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So pretty on you!!!!

Can you remind everyone of the details? Who the vendor was- the ordering process, how much you paid and how long it took to arrive? It's gorgeous!!!! You must be sooooo relieved/happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6343 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

Thanks!

I ordered it from DHGate, the seller is idobridal. The order date was August 4 and I received it today, so three weeks!! I also got a veil with it. The total cost for the dress was $219 and the veil was $40. I am very happy with it!!

I did ask for pictures before they sent it, and I never got any, but she did send pictures of the lace they used before they made it. The response time was usually within 12 hours of me sending a message.

Here is a pic of the original and then of mine...you can see they are different for sure. But I am still happy :)

Attached File  image.jpg   99.87KB   14 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   109.44KB   11 downloads

#6344 Lilian84

Lilian84
  • 172 posts
  • Wedding Location:Florida
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Thanks!

I ordered it from DHGate, the seller is idobridal. The order date was August 4 and I received it today, so three weeks!! I also got a veil with it. The total cost for the dress was $219 and the veil was $40. I am very happy with it!!

I did ask for pictures before they sent it, and I never got any, but she did send pictures of the lace they used before they made it. The response time was usually within 12 hours of me sending a message.

Here is a pic of the original and then of mine...you can see they are different for sure. But I am still happy :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It's beautiful!!! Wow all this in 3 weeks?!? I will definitely check them out. Now there is only one question @candle23... Are you saying yes to the dress????

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

#6345 candle23

candle23
  • 294 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

@Lilian84 YES!! This dress is perfect!!

#6346 MJTK

MJTK
  • 213 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 17, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Mayan Riviera
  • LocationSaskatchewan Canada

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

candle23 the dress looks awesome on you!! ya you can see its a different dress but as long as your happy with the one you got that's all that matters...and honestly it is gorgeous..

#6347 Icis

Icis
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

@candle23, you look stunning! Congrats on having such a pretty dress!

#6348 Icis

Icis
  • 374 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:06 PM

I am such a sucker for dresses. I always say to my fiance that I don't have shoe obsession like other girls, but I have a crazy dress obsession instead. Anyways, I've been really in love with the illusion-back dress look. I ask different sellers on AliExpress, Ebay and DHgate to show me real pictures of the dress they are selling before I will consider purchasing from them. Most of the sellers are nice and will provide pictures. One particular seller's dress caught my eye. I mulled and chewed over this dress since I bought one already from DressilyMe...and I still have my MaggieSottero.

5 months after talking to the seller and receiving pictures of the real dress, I still can't stop thinking about the dress.

I bit the bullet and bought this dress because I just LOVE dresses and it looks so purrrrttty! :wub: I am planning to wear this dress either the day before the wedding's photoshoot or for the reception or for the TTD session. I haven't made the decision yet but I honestly think this dress looks pretty good for the price I paid ($166). It doesn't look too much like the original dress but it looks good even without looking at the original. Anyhoo, I bought the dress from YongGang Lin@ AliExpress. The seller is nice, willing to provide real pictures of the dress, and quick to respond. The dress came faster than expected.

My fiance doesn't know how to present the dress so unfortunately he doesn't know how to present the end of the dress. The only thing I'm concern about is fixing the illusion back. They just expected my torso to be that of a supermodel so there is just a tad too much fabric on the back. I need to talk to my seamstress...

Attached File  IMG_20140829_195113.jpg   83.35KB   14 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20140829_195200.jpg   104.32KB   10 downloads

Attached File  IMG_20140829_200251.jpg   141.11KB   10 downloads

#6349 AyeWatSoon

AyeWatSoon
  • 135 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 30, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:42 AM

Any recent updates from those who ordered a dress from Jasmine?

#6350 kmk2016

kmk2016
  • Moderators
  • 1,468 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:45 AM

Any recent updates from those who ordered a dress from Jasmine?

There have been a ton of recent brides posting their mid-production pics over on wedding bees. The forum is dreadfully snarky but the jasmines threads are worth a peek as they are so active. Some beautiful work being done for sure!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users