Jump to content
BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by CdnBrideJoanne View Post

 

 

Has anyone found out anything more about AliExpress?  I got a quote from them but I know nothing about them...  I will send the dress off to Babyonline for a quote as well.

 

Before I went with DHgate, I did look at AliExpress too. And surprisingly, I think I talked with the same seller on AliExpress as DHgate. I don't remember if anyone has had experience with AliExpress but I was happy with my dress from babyonline. :) Good luck on finding the perfect dress!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by misschia View Post

 

 

Before I went with DHgate, I did look at AliExpress too. And surprisingly, I think I talked with the same seller on AliExpress as DHgate. I don't remember if anyone has had experience with AliExpress but I was happy with my dress from babyonline. :) Good luck on finding the perfect dress!

 

I noticed both sites have my dress for such a great price. Which do I pick? I'm hoping I am pleased, I must admite I'm scared to order it but I figured I have over a year to fix any issues if I get screwed over..... Thank you for your input!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

 

 

I noticed both sites have my dress for such a great price. Which do I pick? I'm hoping I am pleased, I must admite I'm scared to order it but I figured I have over a year to fix any issues if I get screwed over..... Thank you for your input!

do yourself a favor Soon MrsD...go with babyonline! LOL sorry i'm now biased!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

do yourself a favor Soon MrsD...go with babyonline! LOL sorry i'm now biased!

 

The thing is on DH Gate, the seller who has my dress is Enjoyweddinglife, not babyonline booooooooooooooooooo haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by SoonMrsD View Post

 

 

The thing is on DH Gate, the seller who has my dress is Enjoyweddinglife, not babyonline booooooooooooooooooo haha

send babyonline a picture of the dress and ask her if she can make it. My dress wasn't listed but i chatted with her and asked her if she could make it. There's another dress I'm ordering from her for the reception dress. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

send babyonline a picture of the dress and ask her if she can make it. My dress wasn't listed but i chatted with her and asked her if she could make it. There's another dress I'm ordering from her for the reception dress. 

 

I'm sorry if you answered this question, but how long did the dress take (from ordering to delivery)? Thanks so much for the help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MissJali View Post

 

send babyonline a picture of the dress and ask her if she can make it. My dress wasn't listed but i chatted with her and asked her if she could make it. There's another dress I'm ordering from her for the reception dress. 

 

I sent a message to Babyonline about 4 days ago and have had no response. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm sorry if you answered this question, but how long did the dress take (from ordering to delivery)? Thanks so much for the help!
I ordered april 10, my dress was in my office by may 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×