Photo

Maggie Sottero RD1044 Destination dress...thoughts?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#11 DGG

DGG
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:20 PM

That dress is perfect - I think it will look beautiful on you.. :)
    It's a little nerve-racking waiting for the dresses to come, right?? I did try on my dress but I haven't seen it in months so I'm nervous I'll think differently when I get it - so even if you try it on, I think it's normal to get a little anxious waiting for the dress to come...

#12 Carolyn

Carolyn
    • 1,235 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

That is such a beautiful dress. I'm sure you will look wonderful in it.

#13 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:43 PM

I love that dress!! I actually saw it right after I purchased mine .. and almost went back to find it and try it on. In the end, I talked myself out of it so I don't become a 2 dress bride. Can't wait to see pics of you in it..

#14 irishmatrimony

irishmatrimony
        • 56 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 01:58 PM

I absolutely love this dress and am considering how I can embellish my own dress to have the flowers on one shoulder. Is there elastic in it does anyone know, that would keep it ON your shoulder? Weird question I know but I have alot of material after my dress was altered and I LOVE the one-shoulder style... I think I could do it!

#15 fudgie

fudgie
          • 353 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

I LOVE this dress!! I wanted to try it on but couldn't find anyone who carried it when I went dress shopping. It's so unique and simple but yet beautiful - love it!
            Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#16 meli122

meli122
            • 269 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:31 PM

I am in love with that dress. How much is it?

#17 estella1007

estella1007
              • 475 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 12:52 AM

Can I tell you how I saw this post a few weeks ago, and now I can't stop thinking about this dress! I already bought my dress (a Maggie as well,) but I want a dress for TTD. I think I'm going to buy something like that but really inexpensive from Davids, and get some organza fabric and make some flowers to sew on there are recreate this! I NEED this dress in my life! If anyone wants to sell theirs after their wedding let me know!

#18 nicole.gia

nicole.gia
                • 318 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:59 AM

It is gorgeous! I haven't tried it on but I am a huge fan of Maggie dresses. I am sure it will be beautiful!

#19 bcbride

bcbride
                  • 176 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:10 AM

This dress is at the top of my list too :)
                    I was able to try it on and loved it! Especially the flower strap, but wasn't sure if it would look too cheesy... or too overwhelming since I am petite...
                    it costs approx. $1000 CDN,...
                    I can't seem to upload the pics, i think the files are too big? any suggestions on how to resize a pic file?
                    or email me at natr@shaw.ca and ill email you the pics!

#20 bcbride

bcbride
                    • 176 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:13 AM

irishmatrimony - i dont think the flower strap was elastic, it just hooks up in the back with a very small snap button

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users