Photo

Veto'd as a bridesmaid

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Sloan

Sloan
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 03:45 PM

Orange pants? Yellow shirts? Right there, I'd say no.

#12 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,513 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

WOW Holy bridezilla moment! I think you should consider yourself lucky that you got out when you did! I mean OF COURSE you are also thinking of your own wedding - and you have tons on your plate - which you already fully explained to her! I understand how this could upset you too, but honestly I think it may be a blessing in disguise! I'm just sad I won't get to see a picture of you in what sounds like an awesome bridesmaid outfit! Don't worry - I'm sure it all worked out for the best.

#13 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
      • 1,083 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:09 PM

I agree with everyone else; she is being just a "wee bit" unreasonable.. I can't believe that she is a bridezilla this far in advance! Kudos to you for standing up for yourself!!

And.. phew.. you dodged a bullet with those BM outfits?!? Ew..

#14 samanthag

samanthag
        • 896 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:47 PM

waay too much drama for you girly!!!!!!!!

#15 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 07:46 PM

Dear Lord. What a freak!
            I feel like I could wring her neck and I also feel like laughing hysterically.
            She's a hyena and if I were you I'd stay out of her path until after your wedding. As if you need that kind of stress. What a !!!

#16 clmarti1

clmarti1
            • 207 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

Holy crap, are you kidding me! This girl is drama and it's best you aren't standing in her wedding. She'd be too much drama after your wedding that you wouldn't have time to enjoy your soon-to-be husband!

#17 Sparkles8300

Sparkles8300
              • 349 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

You are better off not being a bridesmaid! If she is going to act like that then you are also better of without her as a friend. I mean from the way keeps changing her mind on the wedding date, etc.. I would not be suprised if she ends up changing her mind about the groom and calling the whole wedding off!!!
                WE WERE SO BLESSED TO HAVE A PERFECT WEDDING WEEKEND FROM START TO FINISH!

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#18 Emily&Matt

Emily&Matt
                • 144 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Sparkles8300
                  I would not be suprised if she ends up changing her mind about the groom and calling the whole wedding off!!!
                  I betcha anything that's what will happen! Hopefully before anyone puts out money to buy the bridesmaid outfit!

#19 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
                  • 657 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 12:18 PM

Not a bitch at all. More like she is!
                    Cory & Jennifer
                    March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#20 nibsmom

nibsmom
                    • 564 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 05:23 PM

No way are you being a bitch. Gosh, I hope she's not acting like that with her other maids...or she'll have NO one to stand for her!! Eeps!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users