Photo

Calling all November 2009 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1805 replies to this topic

#581 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 07:09 PM

Mine says exactly 5 month so I'm sure tomm I'll be a t like 4 months and 4 weeks lol Yay!!!

#582 EDSROSA

EDSROSA
    • 510 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

I was looking at the calender today and it just hit me! 5 Freakin months left. I remember thinking that I had plenty of time to do things not too long ago! Is anyone else dealing with people causing drama over taking a vacation? For the past month I have been dealing with people (who ALWAYS take vacation) complaining that I am doing a DW! They act like they didn't know for the past year that these were our plans! It was really getting to me and finally I decided to deal with people who have positive things to say about my wedding! If one complain comes out of a persons mouth I just hang up the phone or walk away! Sorry, just needed to vent

Prettyhazardous: Happy 5 mths anniversary till we get married date twin!

#583 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
      • 856 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:19 AM

Yeah Erika!! That is very exciting!

#584 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
        • 712 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

Aww Happy 5 month anniversary (or countdowniversary lol) Esroda, just think tomm we'll be at four months and some weeks...

JamaicaBride your pic looks so familiar, do I know you? Where'd you go to college? I went to UMES and Salisbury...

#585 cherieandian

cherieandian
          • 7 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:38 AM

Hi ladies,

I just wante to check it so I can feel in touch with some other brides! We're getting married Nov 6 in Punta Cana. The 5 month mark hit and I feel the pressure is on!!! I have kind of put the wedding planning to the side for a little while because we are also in the process of buying our first home! But that is well under way so I am back in wedding planning mode!

Our only option for a ceremony is at 1 pm and I'm sort of perplexed on how to fill the time until dinner time. I was thinking about a cocktail hour etc. Does anyone have a similiar wedding time? What are you doing?

I'm so excited!!!!

Cherie

#586 jetsbride

jetsbride
            • 794 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:46 AM

Hi Cherie!
              My wedding is also at 1pm with our reception at 8:30pm.
              I think we will just have a cocktail party before hand from 7-8:30 with some appitizers.
              I don't know how to fill the other time but I am sure our guests will not be bored in between. I am a little worried about the amount of alcohol comsumed between this time. Hopefully everyone will remember the reception too!!!

#587 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
              • 712 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:59 AM

Welcome Cherie...
                What about scheduling an activity in between like an island tour or something.

#588 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
                • 155 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

I am a November 2009 bride too! I am behind on some things (lodging), and okay with others (dress / BM dress / STDs done), and not really ahead with anything. I'm trying to focus on the budget so there have been some compromises. I already have had some BM drama (resolved), am dealing with wanting no kids at the wedding other than nieces / nephews (ongoing), and am going through periods of excitement, panic and denial. Overall, I'm excited, and I'm so happy to meet all the other November brides! Hooray & congratulations to everyone!

#589 jetsbride

jetsbride
                  • 794 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

Great to have you join the forum!
                    You will find tons of information for planning your wedding here.

#590 n&n112109

n&n112109
                    • 216 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:24 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Gr8ful
                      I am a November 2009 bride too! I am behind on some things (lodging), and okay with others (dress / BM dress / STDs done), and not really ahead with anything. I'm trying to focus on the budget so there have been some compromises. I already have had some BM drama (resolved), am dealing with wanting no kids at the wedding other than nieces / nephews (ongoing), and am going through periods of excitement, panic and denial. Overall, I'm excited, and I'm so happy to meet all the other November brides! Hooray & congratulations to everyone!

Welcome!!! I went through the same thing with the "No Kids" policy. Since we are having our wedding at an "Adult Only" hotel I had alot of push back from my family. They have finally let it go... thank goodness.
                      Nicole

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users