Sign in to follow this  
DarcyJAde

Good Affordable Invitations and Save the dates?

Hi Ladies- Could any of you send me a link where you bought your destination wedding themed invites? I have been browsing, but thought maybe someone here would have a good recommendation.

Thanks- Happy planning :)

Hi Darcy,

Try our good friend Ana who is a friend to this website. She has a popup on this site, you can click on it and view her site and blogs. I did most of the design for my passport invites that are featured on her site. Adrene and Paul's wedding invites.. She is very professional and does a AWESOME job! Love her!!

I got my invites from here:

https://www.yourinvitationplace.com/...ame=partyblock

really affordable, and they look very nice! Especially good if you are considering a starfish theme. I love my invitations! As for Save the Dates, I used Vista Print and made postcards (found a pretty picture of the beach)--completely free (only had to pay shipping). Good luck!

Depending on what you are looking for I know that I and a lot of other brides have used vistaprint.com to make STD's and other things. Once you order for the first time from here you get tons of coupons for free products-you only have to pay shipping

We did our STDs through Vistaprint and only paid for the shipping costs. We also did a matching magnets to our STDs and paid for the shipping only on those as well. I absolutely LOVE Vistaprint and have been very happy with everything that I have ordered through them.

I can email you a picture of our STD and magnet if you want to give me your email address.

We DIY for our DW invites, which we sent to 60 people but we used Seal-n-Send.com: Seal-n-Send Wedding Invitations - Inexpensive and unique wedding invitations for our AHR where we are inviting out 200 people so we got 125 invites. we just got them in the mail and I really like them. We chose the Bonita style and used blue ink and they came out great, I loved them!