Jump to content

Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!


  • Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#641 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
  • Newbie
  • 106 posts

    Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:55 PM

    Did she happen to say how long the performance would last for the two dancers at $250?



    #642 kimberly333

    kimberly333
    • Jr. Member
    • 283 posts

      Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

      How long does it take Nicole to get back to you? I've been emailing her since last week and I still haven't had any response. I'm really getting frustrated:((((((



      #643 Princess J

      Princess J
      • Jr. Member
      • 424 posts

        Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:39 AM



        Originally Posted by NikkiT. 

        Did she happen to say how long the performance would last for the two dancers at $250?

        Great to know, I think I may try and get these performers for my wedding too!

         


        50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

        #644 jonesr1979

        jonesr1979
        • Jr. Member
        • 235 posts

          Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:03 AM



          Originally Posted by kimberly333 

          How long does it take Nicole to get back to you? I've been emailing her since last week and I still haven't had any response. I'm really getting frustrated:((((((


          Hey kimberly333 its going to be very difficult to reach Nicole during this busy season. Even when i requested my date back in March it two about two weeks to get a response. Do you already have your date booked?
           



          #645 Misee17

          Misee17
          • Newbie
          • 68 posts

            Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:04 AM

            Depending on how busy Nicole is, that is how long it takes her to get back to you.  I went through the same thing...and it drives you nuts! But then you will send a simple email and she will get back to you in a day sometimes.  Just wait it out. She will get back to you. She is really thorough and knows her stuff! If it is really important I would call. I have gotten her a few times that way :).


            Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
            Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

            #646 kimberly333

            kimberly333
            • Jr. Member
            • 283 posts

              Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:28 AM



              Originally Posted by jonesr1979 




              Hey kimberly333 its going to be very difficult to reach Nicole during this busy season. Even when i requested my date back in March it two about two weeks to get a response. Do you already have your date booked?
               



              I'm waiting for the confirmation. After submitting my things I haven't gotten a response.



              #647 kimberly333

              kimberly333
              • Jr. Member
              • 283 posts

                Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:31 AM

                Thanks Misee,

                I'm getting nerous and my anxiety level is already at a 10. I will continue to email her and try calling again.

                 

                Thanks



                #648 mobayjabride

                mobayjabride
                • Newbie
                • 7 posts

                  Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:54 AM

                  Hi, i signed up a while back but havent posted any notes.  my girlfriend, j.daif got married at the suites in May and she was very happy. we are getting married this Saturday, 8-7-10 and leaving in 2 days.  Nicole did the same thing to me and i waited it out but when she didn't respond 7weeks before the wedding for 3 wks, and i was livid. I called and spoke with head managers and she now replies promptly. i intend on having a good talk with them when i get there b/c the response times are ridiculous and then you go there and u r showered with attention. there should not be such a dichotomy.  overall though, i am excited. I am looking forward to the wedding> we have 85 people attending( 62 from the US and 23 from JA).  Taiflora is doing our decor; marcia roberts video & photography and greg king providing a classical trio for ceremony, steel band for cocktail and reggaeband and DJ for reception).  I will try to report on the outcome after the wedding/honeymoon.  good luck to u all.



                  #649 kimberly333

                  kimberly333
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 283 posts

                    Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

                    Just spoke with Nicole and we are finally BOOKED!!!!!! I feel like a weight has been lifted off my back. Thanks ladies for the advice on getting in touch with her. So now I'm looking forward to reading the plans on this thread and doing my save - the - dates.

                     

                    Thanks,

                    A relieved Bride-to-be

                    Kim



                    #650 kimberly333

                    kimberly333
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 283 posts

                      Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:59 AM



                      Originally Posted by mobayjabride 

                      Hi, i signed up a while back but havent posted any notes.  my girlfriend, j.daif got married at the suites in May and she was very happy. we are getting married this Saturday, 8-7-10 and leaving in 2 days.  Nicole did the same thing to me and i waited it out but when she didn't respond 7weeks before the wedding for 3 wks, and i was livid. I called and spoke with head managers and she now replies promptly. i intend on having a good talk with them when i get there b/c the response times are ridiculous and then you go there and u r showered with attention. there should not be such a dichotomy.  overall though, i am excited. I am looking forward to the wedding> we have 85 people attending( 62 from the US and 23 from JA).  Taiflora is doing our decor; marcia roberts video & photography and greg king providing a classical trio for ceremony, steel band for cocktail and reggaeband and DJ for reception).  I will try to report on the outcome after the wedding/honeymoon.  good luck to u all.



                      Good luck to you and I hope all your Wedding plans turn out even better than you've dreamed>>>>

                      I'm not rushing you but, I an't wait for you to share your experience with us.

                       

                      Kim






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users