Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#5981 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by lala7513 

Thanks so much!!!!! So helpful. :)
    Also was looking to source little blue mountain coffee bags (or something similar) as favors and sparklers. Did anyone find either of these in jamaica?

Try weddingbelles Jamaica  I am ordering items from there and I know they have coffee. I didnt see sparklers in the catalogue but if you ask them they can source other items

#5982 CGervaisToBe

CGervaisToBe
    • 59 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:39 PM

Anybody have quotes from Toronto for around November of any year?

Specifically looking for next November, but just wanting an estimate!

We are going to have about 50 guests.

Already bought my dress, just need to finalize the resort :-D!

#5983 CGervaisToBe

CGervaisToBe
      • 59 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Another question - does anyone know if you can bounce between resorts? Like stay at the Suites, but be married at the Beach? Or stay at the Beach, and use the Suites' lazy river?

#5984 albellis

albellis
        • 146 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by CGervaisToBe 

Another question - does anyone know if you can bounce between resorts? Like stay at the Suites, but be married at the Beach? Or stay at the Beach, and use the Suites' lazy river?

If you stay at the Grand, you have access to all three properties. If you stay at the Suites, you have access to the Suites and Beach (but not the Grand). If you stay at the Beach, you can't go to either of the other two resorts.

#5985 Recy

Recy
          • 165 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Was the welcome dinner extra? I am trying to keep my budget as low as possible. Has anyone just gotten the Star Wedding package with no add ons? Or small add ons? I plan to do chair sash because my color is green. Any input is helpful. Thanks.

"Make or accept no excuses. You are where you are today (and will be tomorrow) as a result of what you did or did not do yesterday."

#5986 Tara Thurau

Tara Thurau
            • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:12 AM

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to stop by and say hi to all since I will be a regular on here.

My DF and I believe we have picked Iberostar RHS for our special day.

We just need to send out the form to reserve the day...and have already learned from here that it can take awhile to hear back from them!

I love this place!!!

Tara

#5987 CGervaisToBe

CGervaisToBe
              • 59 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by albellis 

If you stay at the Grand, you have access to all three properties. If you stay at the Suites, you have access to the Suites and Beach (but not the Grand). If you stay at the Beach, you can't go to either of the other two resorts.

Thank you :).

I finally received information about the Suites' weddings.  Has anyone noticed that the Suites doesn't offer a semi-private dinner? Just public or completely private? At least that's how it looks on the paperwork they sent me.

#5988 jamielt

jamielt
                • Site Supporter
                • 32 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:31 AM

Another question with regards to the IRHS - is each suite outfitted with iron/board, as well as hair dryer?  I am bringing my own styling tools... but some of my guests have been asking?

#5989 heather1214

heather1214
                  • 229 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by jamielt 

Another question with regards to the IRHS - is each suite outfitted with iron/board, as well as hair dryer?  I am bringing my own styling tools... but some of my guests have been asking?

Yes, all of those are in your room, and the rooms have robes too.  The hair dryer is actually decent.  I always bring my own incase it's one of those awful wall units, but they are real hair dryers!

#5990 leonina

leonina
                    • 8 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Hi! Newbie here posting on the thread. I sent in my wedding form to the WC last week and am hoping to hear about my date so I can start booking with my TA (November 2014). In the meantime I am enjoying looking at all the previous photos posted and advice given. Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users