Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#431 BostonBride2010

BostonBride2010
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:37 AM

I'm using Sungold for my wedding...and having the resort photographer come to the welcome party to take the pictures that come in the wedding package.

#432 Misee17

Misee17
    • 68 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:05 AM

Hey BostonBride...if don't mind, how much is your photo package from sungold? How many hours will you be using them? Thanks :)!
      Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

#433 BostonBride2010

BostonBride2010
      • 41 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:04 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Misee17
        Hey BostonBride...if don't mind, how much is your photo package from sungold? How many hours will you be using them? Thanks :)!
        - I'm actually using Sungold Associates because the pricing was a little better, but all my communication and planning has been through Paula and she's wonderful. Here's my package, I'm doing 7 hours on the wedding day and then a 3 hour trash the dress a couple days later:

Associate Photographer (A.G) Gold Package
        Up to 10 hours photography location time
        Day can be split to accommodate a Rehearsal Dinner or Trash the Dress Session
        Copyright free CD/DVD containing high- resolution files of all usable images
        1 DVD Photo Show (approx 100 images set to music)
        Total $2000.00

#434 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
        • 172 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:07 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mekanabr
          --Which resort is best for weddings (Suites or Beach), in everyones opinion? I really really wanted a reception or cocktail hour on the beach so I"m kinda bummed that I don't think they offer it

Thanks so much!!!!!!

In the latest package of Extra Services that I got from the Suites, it says that the 'Sunset Bay' pool and beach bar is a location option for a cocktail hour, available after 6:30 pm. I'm not sure if that would mean the group would be on the beach itself or on the pool side. As for the reception, we're having it at the steakhouse, which is a terrace with the beach in front of it. So we're having the meal on the terrace and the dancing on the beach.

I know that the Grand property offers beach parties, so you could probably get one at the Beach or Suites also. Here's the link to a review from someone who did a beach party:

http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/
          http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#435 vjenesis

vjenesis
          • 8 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am still a newbie to this site but have read through most of the old posts and I love this forum! All the information is so helpful and it helped me to decide on IRHS for my wedding. Although I have decided that I am most likely going to have my wedding at IRHS, it won't be until the beginning of July 2011. I just wanted to know because I am having a July wedding and want the ceremony and cocktail outside, is there an indoors for the reception that is air conditioned because I don't want my guest to suffer all day and night in the heat. Also how long does the cocktail and reception last for (timing wise)? Thanks :-) !!

#436 Princess J

Princess J
            • 424 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

Hey, girls staying at the Beach hotel is anyone else having difficulty with emails. Is Latoya still there? I am getting emails like a week later from someone called Elizabeth Miranda.
              50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#437 Jules23

Jules23
              • 182 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by vjenesis
                Hello Ladies,

I am still a newbie to this site but have read through most of the old posts and I love this forum! All the information is so helpful and it helped me to decide on IRHS for my wedding. Although I have decided that I am most likely going to have my wedding at IRHS, it won't be until the beginning of July 2011. I just wanted to know because I am having a July wedding and want the ceremony and cocktail outside, is there an indoors for the reception that is air conditioned because I don't want my guest to suffer all day and night in the heat. Also how long does the cocktail and reception last for (timing wise)? Thanks :-) !!

Congrats on making your decision! The closest indoor location for the ceremony would be the balcony/terrace area. There is some reviews on this form and pictures of a few people that have done that and it looks very nice!
                If you have your reception at one of the restaurants, your party can stay there till around 1030pm - then after you can either go to the disco or i've heard some people even go outside since the pool is closed it can be very intimate and private without other resort guests around. If you email the wedding coordinator, Nicole, she can email you all the forms that have the exact details on them! Happy Planning!

#438 NegrilLB

NegrilLB
                • 172 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:40 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by vjenesis
                  Hello Ladies,

Congrats on choosing a resort! If your group is under 50 people, you can use one of the indoor restaurants for the reception. The time frame for the reception is 7-10:30 PM, and cocktail is usually before the reception for an hour.
                  http://dwdf.daisypath.com/hfwgm5.png

118 Guests + Bride and Groom Attended

#439 Catalyst

Catalyst
                  • 43 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Jenn Blades
                    Hey, girls staying at the Beach hotel is anyone else having difficulty with emails. Is Latoya still there? I am getting emails like a week later from someone called Elizabeth Miranda.

I don't know Elizabeth, but Latoya was the person I was e-mailling and communicating with. Admittedly the last time I heard from her was the beginning of march late feb I think?

#440 Misee17

Misee17
                    • 68 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

thanks BostonBride!!!
                      Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
                      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users