Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3481 eholt

eholt
  • 528 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:07 AM

I think calabash gourmet is the most neutral.  The walls are gray and could pretty much go with any theme.  The chair covers Nicole uses are white.  I am sure you could bring your own or bring sashes to bring your theme together.  The plates are white as well.

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Past brides or those who may know

After looking at the steakhouse restaurant I see the painting is green. How is the Gourmet and other places? I do not want my colors to clash with the backrounds and paintings of the other restaurants. It's also a little late changing colors being 4 months away. What about the plate colors for the Gourmet?

Originally Posted by BridetwoBe 

Will Nicole put up neutral curtains in the indoor restaurants to blend with your wedding theme?

May 19, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#3482 poddoc

poddoc
    • 32 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:13 AM

I thought I would share this great website I found if anyone is looking for reception dresses, BM dresses, shoes...they have quite a number of things for some awesome prices. 

www.lightinthebox.com

Enjoy!

#3483 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
      • 307 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:49 AM

Ladies,

I was just talking to my mom about how frustrating waiting for RSVP's is. My RSVP date is August 9 and I have not received one RSVP; not even from people saying they are not coming and I sent out 80 invitations. I did not count the guest that booked early because I know they are coming. I have projects and things I want to work on and I am hoping that by August 9 the RSVP's will start rolling in. I have 25 people guaranteed and if that is all we get, then that's fine!

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 

Girl me too. The booking deadline for our trip is July 22nd. I sent an email to guests who are still dragging their legs on Wed to remind them about the booking deadline and to also let them know that after the deadline no bookings will be accepted. For now I know we have a guaranteed 30 people. I pray we get to the full 50 (or I'll even take 40) that we are expecting. We shall see!

#3484 eholt

eholt
        • 528 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:51 AM

I went through the same thing but my list was small enough that I planned based on word of mouth.  That's one good thing about a smaller invite list.  My hubby is still holding it against some family and friends who failed to respond.  At the end of the day, its not about your being there, but at least have some tact and respond or acknowledge what is going on.

I did my RSVP date 2 months out.  Some people may not know if they are coming for sure but they could give you an idea.  Stay encouraged and don't overwhelm yourself with projects/details that pertain to individual guest.  Maybe redirect your attention to decorations, vendors, etc.

Originally Posted by mrsgreene2011 

Ladies,

I was just talking to my mom about how frustrating waiting for RSVP's is. My RSVP date is August 9 and I have not received one RSVP; not even from people saying they are not coming and I sent out 80 invitations. I did not count the guest that booked early because I know they are coming. I have projects and things I want to work on and I am hoping that by August 9 the RSVP's will start rolling in. I have 25 people guaranteed and if that is all we get, then that's fine!

May 19, 2011
          Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3485 meeshamillz

meeshamillz
          • 317 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:32 AM

Have you ordered from there or do you know anyone who has ordered from there. I have been on that site before and got some harassing emails afterwards. I don't think i trust it.

Originally Posted by poddoc 

I thought I would share this great website I found if anyone is looking for reception dresses, BM dresses, shoes...they have quite a number of things for some awesome prices. 

www.lightinthebox.com

Enjoy!

#3486 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
            • 359 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:13 PM

Thanks lady. you are the best!

I think calabash gourmet is the most neutral.  The walls are gray and could pretty much go with any theme.  The chair covers Nicole uses are white.  I am sure you could bring your own or bring sashes to bring your theme together.  The plates are white as well.

#3487 Lizk23

Lizk23
              • 222 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 06:43 AM

Question...

My fiance and I are getting married on a private beach in Montego Bay, but are staying at the Rose Hall Suites. We are bringing our daughter who will be about 20 months old at the time. I was wondering if anyone knew for sure if the hotel has cribs to rent/use and if they have car seats to rent. (Most importantly a crib)

Thanks Ladies!

#3488 futuremrstgun

futuremrstgun
                • 995 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:33 AM

not sure about the car seats but the suites is a kid friendly property so i bet they have cribs.

i'd highly recommend checking with the concierge onsite.

R~

#3489 eholt

eholt
                  • 528 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:16 AM

I saw a crib rolling through the hallway, so yes they have them.  You may just want to reserve one before arrival.  You may have to pack a car seat!  I know you sure need it based on how they drive down there!

May 19, 2011
                    Montego Bay, Jamaica

#3490 poddoc

poddoc
                    • 32 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:21 AM

No, I haven't. I was reading the reviews and thought it sounded reputable. I will do more checking into this if I decide to get anything from here. Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by meeshamillz 

Have you ordered from there or do you know anyone who has ordered from there. I have been on that site before and got some harassing emails afterwards. I don't think i trust it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users