Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#3151 Noudle99

Noudle99
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

RyGuysBride, We're getting married just a few days apart! My date is 1/21. We'll arrive on your date. Are you at the Suites or the Beach?

#3152 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
    • 141 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:53 PM

I ordered chair sahses and table runners from efavormart and they look awesome!.. Cant wait to see them in action next week

The round table are 71.5 in diameter 29 in height. Tiffany told me this was in cm but I took out my measuring tape and it HAS to be inches.  I ordered some linens from efavourmart.com and paid about $11 each for them.  I have not recieved them yet so cannot comment on the quality but they look nice online.  Tai Floral quoted me $45 per table cloth for renting. Way too much! I also ordered organza chair sashes from the same company for only $0.79 each! The resort only has silver, white and gold.

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#3153 akamikey11

akamikey11
      • 203 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

Congrats and welcome back

Originally Posted by brandyshaunta 

Hi ladies, 

I just wanted to let you know I just got back from my wedding/honeymoon/vacay at IBRB.  Everything turned out great!  I will post pics and a review soon. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't do much communication with the resort, but I did bring a lot of my decor and everything was perfect!  If you have any questions you need an answer to right away, it's best to email me: brandyshaunta@yahoo.com.  Until then, happy planning....pics soon to come

#3154 daisymable

daisymable
        • 278 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 06:09 PM

That's good to know! One week away, how are you sleeping? I'm two weeks away and I cannot sleep I am so excited!

Originally Posted by mrsdeloatch2be 

I ordered chair sahses and table runners from efavormart and they look awesome!.. Cant wait to see them in action next week

#3155 bruceg05

bruceg05
          • Site Supporter
          • 67 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

I am freaking out!  Did anyone else have to sign a contract?!  We were supposed to sign it within 3 days of our confirmation and completely forgot!  Is this okay or am I going to lose my date?

#3156 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
            • 176 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

So....would it not be okay if you tell the guests on your website (if you have one) that if they don't rsvp by a certain date that they will not be guaranteed an OOT bag etc...? Just curious cause I think I might do that if they take forever to let me know they are coming! :-)

Originally Posted by akamikey11 

It would be nice if I knew my final headcount so that I could start working on the DIY projects like my pre travel brochures and OOT bags...I am 93 days out and still do not have a clear idea of how many people are coming. So frustrating.

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

#3157 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
              • 359 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

lol I realized people will do what they want regardless of what you do.

Originally Posted by Jamaica2012 

So....would it not be okay if you tell the guests on your website (if you have one) that if they don't rsvp by a certain date that they will not be guaranteed an OOT bag etc...? Just curious cause I think I might do that if they take forever to let me know they are coming! :-)

#3158 BridetwoBe

BridetwoBe
                • 359 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:35 PM

Man! Thats scarry, I would be a walking zombie at that point

Originally Posted by daisymable 

That's good to know! One week away, how are you sleeping? I'm two weeks away and I cannot sleep I am so excited!

#3159 beachbum21

beachbum21
                  • 438 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:51 PM

You should be fine :)  However, I would follow up with them and call to confirm your date.

I took about a week and a half to send back our contract, we were ok, I was freaking out because there were no other dates available!!

Originally Posted by bruceg05 

I am freaking out!  Did anyone else have to sign a contract?!  We were supposed to sign it within 3 days of our confirmation and completely forgot!  Is this okay or am I going to lose my date?

#3160 beachbum21

beachbum21
                    • 438 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

That is awesome! So glad everything was perfect, can't wait to see pics!! And a review?

Originally Posted by brandyshaunta 

Hi ladies, 

I just wanted to let you know I just got back from my wedding/honeymoon/vacay at IBRB.  Everything turned out great!  I will post pics and a review soon. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't do much communication with the resort, but I did bring a lot of my decor and everything was perfect!  If you have any questions you need an answer to right away, it's best to email me: brandyshaunta@yahoo.com.  Until then, happy planning....pics soon to come

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users