Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2801 akamikey11

akamikey11
  • 203 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:05 AM

No one emailed it to me.  So I am working on reaching 150 posts.  Almost there.

Originally Posted by Cammi0201 

Did u ever get the checklist? We could use one too.

#2802 akamikey11

akamikey11
    • 203 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:07 AM

Darn easy speller, that was suppose to be ETSY not easy seller....hehe...I saw Chelsea's stuff, but I was looking for something with my sparkle then shells.

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

I would also like to know the etsy seller you used.  Thanks!

#2803 Noudle99

Noudle99
      • 18 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:15 AM

Does anyone have any ideas about stringing lights at Aunt Rubys? I have this image of lighting but not sure how easy this would be able to happen. Any past brides or those that have visited the property have any idea? I'm wondering what the electrical outlet situation is like...

#2804 vbbbtk

vbbbtk
        • 300 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 05:24 AM

My plan is to also do the legal ceremony in Jamaica.  Compared to other places it seems to be a much easier process.  If I were doing a DW in Mexico I would most likely consider doing the legal part at home, but I'm headed to Jamaica! 

My Plan is to do the legal ceremony in Jamaica.  I didn't want to have two different "wedding" dates.  Besides my immediate family would still want to come to the courthouse ceremony if I did it in the states, or they would be upset if they missed it.

#2805 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
          • 150 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:04 AM

I'm also planning on doing the legal ceremony... since it's so much easier in Jamaica then other destinations, that was a big selling factor for Jamaica!

Can anyone help me out with what documents you've sent nicole and how far in advance. I read somewhere that you need a birth certificate with your father's name... My birth certificate doesn't have either parents name on it.

Originally Posted by vbbbtk 

My plan is to also do the legal ceremony in Jamaica.  Compared to other places it seems to be a much easier process.  If I were doing a DW in Mexico I would most likely consider doing the legal part at home, but I'm headed to Jamaica! 

#2806 RyGuysBride

RyGuysBride
            • 150 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

Hi everyone... I'm looking for suggestions on photographers. So far I've tried Stacey Clarke (not available on our day), SunGold (still waiting to hear back) and Marcia Roberts. I'm trying to avoid Saab due to pricing... Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  

#2807 summerdaisies

summerdaisies
              • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:24 AM

Hello everyone,
                I am new to this forum so I hope someone here can help me out. I am trying to contact the wedding coordinator at Iberostar Monetgo Bay and not getting a timely response. I want to reserve my wedding date soon! Can someone tell me the process they went through to book/reserve their date? Also maybe if someone has a direct contact to the hotel. I am hesitatant to call beause of the international calling fees. Thanks!

#2808 beachbum21

beachbum21
                • 438 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

Photographers booked already? Oh man... I need to get on with the rest of the planning! Do you book the photographer yourself or did Nicole/Tiffany?

Thanks!

#2809 ErinDoc

ErinDoc
                  • 68 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:09 AM

I am on a hunt for barefoot sandals and have been for a while.  Just recently found this etsy seller  http://www.etsy.com/...ls-personalized.  Her stuff looks super cute!!  Haven't ordered yet, but plan to very soon.

Erin & Bryan ~ 11.6.11 ~ IRHS, Jamaica

50 booked!!! .

#2810 beachbum21

beachbum21
                    • 438 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 08:11 AM

Wow, those are really pretty! Thanks for the link ErinDoc! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users