Here are some answers I finally got from Nicole. I have just emailed her with more questions that I hope she answers.
1. Do you have a large selection of gluten free food? (bride is celiac) What normally do is to advised the chef and he will try to prepare some that is gluten free or if you would like to bring some food items like something that you like to eat on a daily basis that the hotel might not provide with you that would be fine .
2. Cake- Is there a possiblity that we could have a gluten free layer on the cake? I (the bride) have celiac disease and therefore cannot have anything with gluten. If needed, I could bring a gluten free cake mix from home that could be provided for the chefs. Also, do your restaurants have gluten free options? Yes you can bring a gluten free cake mix with you .we will advised that chef of your request and he will see what can be done or if she has anything in mind just let us know and we will advised the chef.
3. Dinner- I know your list does not provide a beach option for the reception but I have read that some other brides have done this. Is this a possibility? It seems that the Mediterranean restaurant is our only option for a private dinner and we really, really wanted something outside. Have you ever done a dinner on the lobby terrace or by the pool? I expect to have about 30 people. We are willing to pay for extra seats or whatever we have to do to have the private reception. It is one of the reasons we chose your resort and expected many more guests to be coming. Now we are very, very upset that we cannot have a private reception the way we want. Is it possible if we paid the extra that we could have it at Aunt Ruby's what you can do is have dinner at the Mediterranean or Steakhouse and then have a cocktail party after the dinner outside on the beach or on the lazy river island that we have . We donâ€™t do dinner on the beach only cocktails.
4. Hair/Make- Up. Do the hair and make-up prices include a trial run? If not, how much would this cost? The hair and makeup donâ€™t include trial .Trial make up $50.0uds ,hair up do $ 70.00uds
5. Do you offer steaming/pressing of the wedding dress? Yes we do
6. Excursions- Do you have a particular group you recommend for booking excursions (catamarans/deep sea fishing)? Jamaica tours here is their contact information If you would like to get more information about the tours available in the area, you can visit their web page: http://www.jamaicatoursltd.com
7. We would really like to have our dance on the beach. Can we pay the dj and bar to set up there? We are also hoping to have the beach bonfire for the rehearsal night. Yes this can be done please see enclosed attachment Service with Extra charges