Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1751 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
  • 594 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:44 AM

During the music being played for the ceremony (processional, bride entrance etc.) did you provide the resort with a CD of the songs (or Ipod) you wanted played and then instructed them to change it according to the moment?

Also for those past brides that have used the resort DJs (at either the Suites, the Beach, or the Grand), tell me when you created a playlist for him to play, did you give it to him on a cd, did you give him your Ipod or did you give him a sheet of paper with all of your songs for him to download? 

I just need clarity. Appreciate the feedback!

#1752 Lizk23

Lizk23
    • 222 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:10 AM

Thank you that all sounds great i'm glad they have so many options. Thank you for posting that info for me!

Also regarding doing it on a thrusday...I don't think we're going to have the reception on the beach but i want the ceremony on the beach so maybe we should do Friday instead...Does anyone happen to know when the sun sets/when a good time would be to have the ceremony on the beach in January?

Originally Posted by Marlena 

I found the info on Vegetarian Options for the beach resort:

Stir Fried Tofu with Asian Vegetables & Steamed Basmati Rice

Or

Filled Ravioli with Ricotta Cheese in Spinach Cream Sauce, Saut©ed Wild Mushrooms & Broccoli

Or

Steamed Oriental Cous Cous with Raisin and Pine Nuts On grilled Vegetables and Balsamic Reduction

Or

“Rasta Pasta “

Penne Pasta tossed with Island Vegetables , Ackee, Scotch Bonnet, Garlic & Shaved Parmesan Cheese

Or

Stuffed Crepe with Grilled Mediterranean Vegetables On Tomato Confit & Gorgonzola Cheese Sauce 

#1753 Vaneska

Vaneska
      • 123 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:29 AM

Would love to know this aswell :)

#1754 breeze616

breeze616
        • 1,760 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Marlena 

Breeze616,

Do you know what day  the Jamaican night was at the buffet ? I've had a few people ask me about that! They are really looking forward to the food.

There is a jamaican table at the buffet, its an option every night! Yum-o!

Originally Posted by Lizk23 

Thank you that all sounds great i'm glad they have so many options. Thank you for posting that info for me!

Also regarding doing it on a thrusday...I don't think we're going to have the reception on the beach but i want the ceremony on the beach so maybe we should do Friday instead...Does anyone happen to know when the sun sets/when a good time would be to have the ceremony on the beach in January?

If you dont do your reception at Uncle Tony's, I dont see why you cant have your ceremony on the beach on Thursday. The beach party doesnt start until later in the evening - I wanna say around 6 or 7pm.

#1755 mrobertson988

mrobertson988
          • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

What company did you book book the catamaran cruise with?  

Thank!

#1756 beetee33

beetee33
            • Site Supporter
            • 65 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:33 PM

Does anyone have an email address for the resort's spa?

Thanks!!

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#1757 breeze616

breeze616
              • 1,760 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 06:29 PM

Alright ladies! The Professional Photos are in and I made a lil slideshow with some of them for you :)

http://vimeo.com/bre...eddingslideshow

password: oneloveoneheart

#1758 daisymable

daisymable
                • 278 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

Wow! The pics are amazing! It looks like you had a wonderful wedding.  I do have a couple of questions for you.  It looks like you brought your own fabric for the huppah.  I also want to do this, how much did you bring? It also looks like they moved them inside afterwards for you?  How many people did you have at your wedding? It looks like you had a private reception.   Where did you go to take your trash the dress? Where did you get the robes for your bridesmaids? I loved them! Did you have your make up done by the hotel as well? It looks like your hair turned out great.

Congratulations, you have made me so excited!!!

Originally Posted by breeze616 

Alright ladies! The Professional Photos are in and I made a lil slideshow with some of them for you :)

http://vimeo.com/bre...eddingslideshow

password: oneloveoneheart

Attached Files

#1759 beetee33

beetee33
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 65 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:40 AM

Sabrina-  Your pictures are great!! I can tell you put a lot of work into the details and had a great time!! I love how it was raining during your TTD! Congrats again!

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#1760 Marlena

Marlena
                    • 254 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:14 AM

Sabrina,

Your pictures are fantastic! Your photographer has done a great job!

After seeing your pics, I'm so happy we picked the beach resort!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users