Jump to content
Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Recommended Posts

 

 

Ladies,

 

Is there anyone out there that can make this look a lot prettier than I have lol. I created it in word but once I transferred it into Paint it really compromised the quality. I will pay someone to either recreate it or change it altogether as long as the palm tree heart is kept. Please let me know. I have tried looking in the other forums on Monograms and Logo's and no luck so far. Thanks

post-56101-138622385834_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

 

Ladies,

 

Is there anyone out there that can make this look a lot prettier than I have lol. I created it in word but once I transferred it into Paint it really compromised the quality. I will pay someone to either recreate it or change it altogether as long as the palm tree heart is kept. Please let me know. I have tried looking in the other forums on Monograms and Logo's and no luck so far. Thanks

post-56101-138622385837_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't open the file???  Email it to me and I will take a look.... allie@sincerelegends.com

Originally Posted by mthackeray View Post

 

 

Ladies,

 

Is there anyone out there that can make this look a lot prettier than I have lol. I created it in word but once I transferred it into Paint it really compromised the quality. I will pay someone to either recreate it or change it altogether as long as the palm tree heart is kept. Please let me know. I have tried looking in the other forums on Monograms and Logo's and no luck so far. Thanks

post-53730-13862238586_thumb.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sent my documents to Jamaica via Fed Ex....it was over fifty dollars!!!  Then I got an email today saying that in addition to your birth certificates, they also need notarized copies of the passports.  Is this a new thing?  I'm a little annoyed because I could have saved some money by putting those in the same envelope and gotten them notarized at the same time had I known they were needed!!  My documents just say birth certificates and divorce decrees....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by noreenp79 View Post

 

I sent my documents to Jamaica via Fed Ex....it was over fifty dollars!!!  Then I got an email today saying that in addition to your birth certificates, they also need notarized copies of the passports.  Is this a new thing?  I'm a little annoyed because I could have saved some money by putting those in the same envelope and gotten them notarized at the same time had I known they were needed!!  My documents just say birth certificates and divorce decrees....

 

The documents I received from Rose Hall Suites that are dated for 2012 say Notarized copies of the long form Birth Certificate and Passports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the Brides getting married here in the next 2 or 3 months, are you concerned about it being the 'rainy season' in Jamaica? My weather network says it looks like thundershowers every day.... is this accurate? I'd like to take a early trip to check things out but I'm afraid of being rained out, but with this many brides booking weddings in these months I hope I am missing something! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jreist View Post

 

For the Brides getting married here in the next 2 or 3 months, are you concerned about it being the 'rainy season' in Jamaica? My weather network says it looks like thundershowers every day.... is this accurate? I'd like to take a early trip to check things out but I'm afraid of being rained out, but with this many brides booking weddings in these months I hope I am missing something! 

We've been to Jamaica 2 times both mid-May. Two years when we went it rained 3 days we were there for about 10-20 minutes (sun shower) and then went back to the gorgeous weather. Two weeks ago when I went it was perfect weather. Did not rain once when I was there. From what I have gathered is there is always a chance of rain (the forecast when we were there said it was supposed to rain every day and it didn't) but it may only be a sun shower. I'm not 100% sure if it is true or not but that is just my experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone able to give me a time estimate on how long the ceramony/signing of the license is? Looking to make a timeline for my wedding!! any info is helpful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by BrittVG View Post

 

Anyone able to give me a time estimate on how long the ceramony/signing of the license is? Looking to make a timeline for my wedding!! any info is helpful!

Hi Britt,

 

I think the actual ceremony is only 30 minutes, I had emailed the WC and asked about what time we could do a cocktail party and she said that we could start it as early as 5pm (our wedding  is at 4). I would just give it some extra time for the champagne toast and what not, So maybe give it an hour on your timeline :) By the way say hi to Victoria :P see you guys there!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×