Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

julie....can u share info on dean's package pricing?  i'm searching for a reasonably priced photographer other than digipix as provided by the hotel..,

starrysim..i did a scouting visit last year and stayed at the suites..the bathrooms are well appointed with plenty of lighting..i believe you could easily do your own makeup there..i like to consider myself a glamour girl and so i would get dressed up for dinner every night with a full face of makeup...so i know the lighting is pretty good.

bride0807...THANKS for the info about tai flora..i'll check out their website!

R~

Congrats to all the recent Brides!!!

I'm leaving in exactly two weeks for my wedding! I'm excited!!!

This is a weird question, but is there a standard percentage we should tip Nicole, the WC??? I want to be fair and reward her, but I have no idea the percent that is appropriate! :)

R~ thanks so much for the reassurance about Iberostar communication! I finally heard back from them and am booked for IRHB for April 27th @ 5p! I'm soooo excited! Just hoping that the airfare isn't out of this world.....but not much I can do about that! :-) Thanks again for the support! I love how supportive all the brides are on this site, its Great!!! :-)

I would love a copy of the menu as well!

Thanks so much!

Originally Posted by vbbbtk View Post

I would love to see the menu if you could PM me!  Thanks

Originally Posted by pmwoodard1978 View Post

I've read through all of the thread and I don't think anyone else has brought it up, but I'm going to have a lot of kids at my wedding so I was able to get a kids menu for the Rose Hall Beach to order from because most kids are picky. If anyone is interested let me know.

Paula

Thanks for the advice on the chairs. Blue w/ gold dots sounds like they might want to be covered up! lol ;-) or be replaced w/ other chairs...?

Originally Posted by bride0807 View Post

The chairs are navy blue with gold dots. They are the kind of chairs you would see at a hotel conference ( hope that helps). If you want chairs without covers tai flora can provide (chairs are on their website). They are $8/chair

On aside Tai Flora doesn't do just flowers. They provide everything on their website candles, lanterns, chairs. I didn't want to bring a lot of things to Jamaica so I got my candles and lanterns from them

Quote:
Originally Posted by amymci View Post

I've also been wondering what types of chairs are underneath the white covers. Is it possible to go without the covers?

Thank you your pictures are amazing!! Congrats! I am in the process of booking Marcia for my July 1, 2012 wedding now. Did you do the trash the dress the next day?

Sorry but I have a ton of questions:

Did you use the hotels florsit? Were they expensive? Did they also do your center pieces?

How was Marcia to work with?

Did you have a DJ? How was he?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks !!

Does anyone know if you choose to have a private reception at Aunt Ruby's whether you are stuck with the entree selections that are listed in the information packet? Are there any other options that we can choose from?

Does anyone have any recommendations on the layout and timing of the day?  Could you perhaps share how you timed you day....ceremony start, cocktails, reception, etc?