Angel & Sy

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

Eholt your fiance sounds like my fiance lol. Our wedding's in Sept and over the past few weeks I've seen good deals online and have told guests about it. I also encourage them to put down a deposit for their room with our TA, no one has done anything yet, except me and my fiance. My biggest concern is my mother and our bridal party. Other than that people are on their own. Procrastination gets no one anywhere.

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

I agree.  Don't worry about it.  FI and I booked eraly along with our parents and I have seen the prices go up and down.  Some folks have gotten better airfare than us.  If they are pissed, let that be their problem and don't you take ownership of their frustration.  I got a call last week from my TA saying there are limited rooms available for our week there.  I called like 2 people and then my FI said don't reach out to anyone else b/c we gave them a YEAR to plan.  Oh well...guests or no guest...its going down on May 19!!! cheers.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BridetwoBe View Post

Ashaun the prices will go right back down. They fluctuate all the time. Continental was $900 roundtrip last week per person roundtrip and the next day dropped in the $500's. If they are too high wait a little for them to drop, but once they drop low make sure you take advance of that low price because they typically do not get any lower than the where they were originally.

Vegetarians,

I know there is some sort of vegetarian dish listed on the menu, you just have to order a minimum of 2 and they will make it for you (according to the menu list Tameica sent me 2 weeks ago) Once I find it, I will post it for you

Awesome thanks! I was getting worried but there's at least 2 people, myself and my MIL,  that don't eat any meat or fish so we shouldn't have a problem!

Hi Jules,

From everything I've read on the documents sent by Nicole, it looks like we are supposed to send them to her.

Nicole Barnett

Public Relations Department

Wedding Coordinator

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

Rose Hall Main Road, Montego Bay - Little River P.O.

St. James

Jamaica, W.I.

Originally Posted by Jules23 View Post

does anyone have the info or address to where we send our notarized copies of birth certificate and passport? 

Omg that's crazy!! Where is she? I think she needs an assistant - all jokes aside.

Originally Posted by Jules23 View Post

Ok thanx Erin, I just wanted to make sure as I havent heard from Nicole in over a month. Eeek! 

Hey Liz! Just FYI- Thursday night is the weekly beach party at the Beach resort, if u have your reception beachside the music may interfere with your dj... Not positive on that but thought I'd let ya know. We did ours on a Friday and it was great, Saturday morn we did notice more people at the resort but Friday it was fine. Plus the club is way better on the weekends if you plan to go there after your reception. And you should totally book your date asap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizk23 View Post

I've officially decided Iberostar Rose Hall Beach it is! Now time to send in a request for the date we want! We're planning to get married January 2012. Airline tickets for that month don't come out until March so should I wait for the tickets to come out to pick a date or send in a request to the resort right away. The only reason i'm semi nervous about getting my request in right away is that it needs to be in the middle of the month. My sister is an accountant and can't get off work the 1-8 of any month and my soon to be father in law will be out of the county the last week of the month. And we were hoping to have the wedding on a thursday. I don't want to have a weekend wedding because i fear the resort will be so much busier, but i wanted to have it near the weekend so my guests can stay and party all weekend!

Hi all Early May 2011 Brides: I wanted to let you know that Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is booked from May 1st - May 12th. I am assuming they will soon be booked for May 13th till the end of May. I am getting married on May 14th and I know all of my guest haven't reserved their room yet. So, I am trying not to worry about it. I guess I will see what happens! 

Wow all booked up? Last minute guests better get a move on. For our wedding in September I hope our guests get on the ball and reserve their rooms soon.

Originally Posted by Caprice35 View Post

Hi all Early May 2011 Brides: I wanted to let you know that Iberostar Rose Hall Suites is booked from May 1st - May 12th. I am assuming they will soon be booked for May 13th till the end of May. I am getting married on May 14th and I know all of my guest haven't reserved their room yet. So, I am trying not to worry about it. I guess I will see what happens!