Jump to content

Photo

HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!


  • Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#651 jk1101

jk1101
  • Sr. Member
  • 2,582 posts

    Posted 10 June 2010 - 03:57 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by tiffandmarv
    Hey Ladies

    Does anyone have the link I need to use to book my spa services on-line?


    Renovaspa

    this should work.

    Otherwise I have the woman's name and email address.
    Paula Casas
    Customer Services & Online Sales
    Skype: paula.casas
    paula.casas@renovaspa.com
    sales@renovaspa.com
    paula@renovaspa.com

    #652 tiffandmarv

    tiffandmarv
    • Jr. Member
    • 361 posts

      Posted 10 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jerseykitten
      Renovaspa

      this should work.

      Otherwise I have the woman's name and email address.
      Paula Casas
      Customer Services & Online Sales
      Skype: paula.casas
      paula.casas@renovaspa.com
      sales@renovaspa.com
      paula@renovaspa.com
      Oh great...I see you were super organized. Thanks!!
      http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png


      Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

      #653 jk1101

      jk1101
      • Sr. Member
      • 2,582 posts

        Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:46 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by tiffandmarv
        Oh great...I see you were super organized. Thanks!!
        Somewhat organized - I have all my "Wedding" emails in a folder - i suppose at some point i won't need them anymore but I don't want to delete them yet. And see, you needed info and I had it, so it's good I kept it. AND it is definitely good to book your spa stuff online - AND confirm it when you get there.

        #654 elyse918

        elyse918
        • Newbie
        • 19 posts

          Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:04 PM

          Updates for Grand Palladium: There is a new wedding coordinator, Sherice. My wedding is one week out and she has been much more timely in responding to e-mails and calling to clarify questions I had (I think one day she called me 4 times, good thing I didn't have to work that day). If there are any new requests for information to bring back please let me know & I will see what I can do. We have 35 people attending, booked Misha Earle for photos, gazebo location for the ceremony and we hired a DJ for the reception.

          #655 jk1101

          jk1101
          • Sr. Member
          • 2,582 posts

            Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:33 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by elyse918
            Updates for Grand Palladium: There is a new wedding coordinator, Sherice. My wedding is one week out and she has been much more timely in responding to e-mails and calling to clarify questions I had (I think one day she called me 4 times, good thing I didn't have to work that day). If there are any new requests for information to bring back please let me know & I will see what I can do. We have 35 people attending, booked Misha Earle for photos, gazebo location for the ceremony and we hired a DJ for the reception.
            Good Luck Elyse!
            I hope this new coordinator is as on the ball as she sounds.
            You will love Grand Palladium and have a beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see the pictures when you get back!

            #656 missgomes

            missgomes
            • Jr. Member
            • 296 posts

              Posted 23 June 2010 - 03:40 PM

              So, just received an email from Sherice as well. They are making me nervous with all these changes...

              #657 mswhatever

              mswhatever
              • Jr. Member
              • 475 posts

                Posted 23 June 2010 - 04:12 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by missgomes
                So, just received an email from Sherice as well. They are making me nervous with all these changes...
                I think you will be okay. Since, I reserved my date there has been several different WC at the Grand Palladium. I have not had any problems. Also, the Wedding Manager, Nina, is still there. I received an email from her yesterday.
                Good luck with your planning.

                #658 missgomes

                missgomes
                • Jr. Member
                • 296 posts

                  Posted 24 June 2010 - 11:17 AM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mswhatever
                  I think you will be okay. Since, I reserved my date there has been several different WC at the Grand Palladium. I have not had any problems. Also, the Wedding Manager, Nina, is still there. I received an email from her yesterday.
                  Good luck with your planning.
                  Thanks for the reassurance!!!!

                  #659 Mellyrox

                  Mellyrox
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 161 posts

                    Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

                    Hi Ladies,

                    One of my guests that will be coming to my wedding has relatives in Jamaica. She would like to know what the cost for a day pass for guests to visit GP for the day. Do you guys have any idea?

                    Mel
                    Vince and Mel - Grand Palladium Jamaica, May 04, 2011

                    #660 jk1101

                    jk1101
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,582 posts

                      Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

                      I think it was $70 - make sure they get the "event pass" that covers the entire time - they have one for days and one for nights but the "event pass" covers the day and night.




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users