HELP Grand Palladium Brides!!!!

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#391 Lexico

• 150 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:31 AM

We have yet to receive ours. Thanks Petals.
    We were married June 10, 2009....so I can breathe easy that it will be on its way shortly (hopefully).
    Did it come with the little gift they said it would?

#392 SnowAngels

• 17 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:22 PM

We have yet to receive ours and our wedding was on April 13th, 2009. Also, haven't received our Birth Certificates back yet either ....

#393 turk

• 52 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:11 PM

Married 5/2, Haven't received either, but heard back from Julian that she has it in her hands at the resort and will mail immediately. We will see! Keep you guys posted.

#394 turk

• 52 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 08:28 PM

Got it...the marriage register....5 months to the day!
          No gift though......think I'll send an email, but won't hold my breath

#395 jh17

• 78 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:50 AM

I am leaving on Monday!!! I am sooo excited!!! Will let everyone know how it goes when I return!

#396 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 09:28 AM

Good luck Jh17 - Have a great time - can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

#397 mswhatever

• 475 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by jh17
                I am leaving on Monday!!! I am sooo excited!!! Will let everyone know how it goes when I return!
                I am very excited for you! Have a great WEDDING!!!

#398 danalauren22

• 46 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:35 PM

For all those waiting for your wedding certificates...
                  We still have yet to receive ours, married June 29th, but I was able to use the one we got the day of to change my last name! I didn't think it would work since it was hand written, but I was able to get on my husbands health insurance with it as well as get a new social security card with my new last name. Just a lilttle FYI

#399 cgrant32

• 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 05:46 PM

Hi Everyone! I am trying to schedule my wedding for March 19, 2010 but the computer (they only have one!!!!) with the calendar is currently down so they can't book any weddings or get email. Thanks to everyone for all the great information! You have all been so much help, but I could use some help in the following areas:

1. If anyone has information on the music choices or flower choices, please email me at cpgshop@comcast.net They were supposed to send it to me but the computer is down.

2. If anyone is going around March 19th and would be interested in sharing a photographer, please let me know. I would also like to know if anyone has been able to use Sungold recently.

3. If anyone sees any good sales for the GP, let me know. Right after I booked, the rates went up about $600 so I still have about 10 people that would like to go if the price goes down.

Thanks to everyone!

#400 jh17

• 78 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:50 AM

Hi everyone!! Just got back last night and wanted to post a quick message to reassure everyone you have made the right decision booking the palladium for your wedding!! Our wedding was amazing!! I am just back at work right now so I don't have time to post a full review but I will as soon as possible.
                      A few quick notes though-Julian Chang is no longer at the Palladium (I think she was let go while I was there-I didn't even meet her) but Nina is now in charge and she is fanatastic. Lori is great as well.
                      Christine-I used Sungold's associates (RS and AG) and they were amazing. We don't have our pictures yet (obviously) but they showed me some of them on their cameras and they were amazing. I am so excited to see the rest!

Anyways, must get to work but i will post the review soon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users