Royal PDC Review- LOTS of PICS

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 VeronicaLane

• 54 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 05:33 PM

This was absolutely fabulous!! We are getting married at the Royal in March. We are so inspired by your ideas. Congrats!!!

#12 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

Wow, your wedding was absolutely amazing. The both of you looked so happry. Thanks for sharing the pics and your review.

#13 Angela139

• 455 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:15 PM

Wow! Congratulations! Your photos are beautiful - and you look stunning! Gorgeous dress. :) Can't wait for more photos when you get them!

#14 Anna83

• 288 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:49 PM

Beautiful photos! I love your dress! Everything looked amazing. Congrats!

#15 Marianna

• 111 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:10 PM

Everything looked so nice and you made such a beautiful and stunning bride. I love all the dresses that you had. I know that the move inside the ballroom was unexpected but still everything looked amazing. Congrats to you and Steve! Please show us the TTD pictures when you get them.

#16 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 01:04 PM

you guys looked fantastic...you pics are amazing and everything looks great! I too had to have my outdoor reception moved indoors, which is a bummer but at the end it didnt matter bc everyone still had a blast. congrats!

#17 MoKe0506

• 81 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 01:05 AM

Congratulations!!! Your dress is gorgeous. You look so beautiful. Where did you get your flip flops from? They are exactly what I am looking for.

#18 dolfinluck

• 2,424 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 11:54 AM

Congrats! I love your dress and your pictures turned out great

#19 Oscar_Ernie

• 266 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 12:02 PM

Sounds and looks like you had a perfect day! You looked gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing your special day with us!!!

#20 ashjanbro

• 61 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

Congratulations!!! Everything from your dress to your reception was absolutely gorgeous. I only wish everything will be so beautiful for mine. BTW, I love Cicilia Dumas! She does awesome work. I really wanted her for my wedding, but I can't afford her. Lucky you!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users