Photo

I'm a dum-dum

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:08 AM

So...like the procastinator that I am, I didn't have time to get a TTD dress...and for whatever reason i didn't want to wet my actual dress but i really wanted the TTD shots. But guess what, I get to Punta Cana and forget about the whole TTD dress with all the running around I had to do, etc. Now I'm sitting home 10 days after I got married, regretting the fact that I didn't do the TTD!!!!

I know its pointless now to beat myself in the head with it but its one more thing on my list that didn't go right. Whats a girl to friggin' do?!

#2 KHarrod

KHarrod
    • 902 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:19 AM

Thats on the top of my list I even made my FI sign a contract to promise that he will participate in it. Dont worry about it your pics are gorgeous.

#3 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
      • 668 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:21 AM

You are not a Dum Dum! Silly girl- I am sure that your pics are so phenominal that you won't even need a TTD pic to make you happy! BTW- lets see more pics! :)

#4 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
        • 358 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:29 AM

Def wanting to do a TTD too........ Just like Kharrod I think I need my FI to sing something why cant they see the beauty of a TTD.......... JJJEEZ!

Who is everyone using for their photogs??

#5 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

Dude you can still do it! Just get a photographer and a dress and a pretty spot and BLAM!! TTD photos :)

#6 michelle08

michelle08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,702 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:37 AM

Congrats on the wedding....I know you are kicking yourself...but in time you will be okay with it. :)

#7 jmiranda

jmiranda
              • 697 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:42 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Kat81
                Dude you can still do it! Just get a photographer and a dress and a pretty spot and BLAM!! TTD photos :)
                Just like she said...pick a spot and do them. Hey why not?

#8 rach220

rach220
                • 532 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 01:51 AM

I agree with Kat...the TTD doesn't have to be right after the wedding...you can do it whenever...and if you really want a beach spot, just wait until the summer and head to the shore and do it! You have plenty of time to find a cheap dress too...

Married July 16, 2009
                  Aventura Cove Palace Resort
                  Riviera Maya, Mexico

photo by Misti Douglas

#9 dursula

dursula
                  • 75 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:13 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Kat81
                    Totally agree! Do an "urban" TTD!

Pose with your dress and hubby with some colourful graffiti in the background... Railroad tracks and trains! And if you want that "watery" look... find a FOUNTAIN! (frolic quickly!)

Inspired by urban TTD from my DW photog's site: Morgan Lynn Photography
                    Go to trash the dress and you can see "graffiti-esque" @ 13, 23, trains and tracks @ 24 (fave is 17) and surroundings and fountain around 31! (Sorry comp is loading the pics slowly so I can't pin them down perfectly)

I'm actually thinking of coming back and having an urban TTD with my real dress since I won't being doing a tropical TTD with my real dress!

#10 Yari

Yari
                    • VIP Member
                    • 10,928 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 02:20 AM

You are too funny! I love your siggy pic!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users