I have been waiting since 1/25/13 to hear back from Nayeli. Her lack of response is making me a little nervous - especially since the wedding is in 71 days. Usually when she does answer me back, she only answers one or two maybe out of 5-10 questions so I have to email her back and wait another 2-3 weeks. I've asked her the questions below a few times but they've never gotten answered. I realize she is busy, but I don't know what else to do. With that being said, maybe someone may know...
1. If there is an additional cost to doing a semi-private rehersal dinner?
2. Are there specific menu options for the rehersal dinner?
3. If you want a certain color theme for the ceremony/reception - can that be done?
4. Where are the possible locations for the cocktail hour as well as the reception?
5. Is the cake just iced/frosted with no decoration or does it include any type of piping, flower(s) etc?
6. Is the dinner that comes with the silver wedding package, private?
7. Although there are photography packages - 24 photos come already with the silver package. I check with the 'house' photographer and he said that there is no time limit to how long he'll stay...so if we wanted him to come and take pictures while we are getting ready all the way until the end of the reception, he would. Nayeli had previously told me that the 24 photos with the silver wedding package, only include two hours of the photograher being there. I am SO confused.
**If anyone has a copy of the flower/cake/decoration etc catalog, would you mind emailing it to me? If you inbox me, I'll send you my email address.
Thank you so much in advance, for your help, I really appreciate it!