Photo

Excellence Playa Mujeres Brides Post Here!

• Please log in to reply
2901 replies to this topic

#1931 Ally Marquis

Ally Marquis
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:23 AM

Here is my wedding website

http://uw.theknot.co...072382865544427

I hope you all enjoy!

#1932 danak71

danak71
    • Site Supporter
    • 264 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:50 AM

Originally Posted by Ally Marquis 

I hope you all enjoy!

Ally I love your story about how you met...that was the best! Great website! Thanks for sharing it with us! Guess I'll be there 2 weeks before you guys...please stay in touch and continue to share how your planning is coming along. Congratulations!

Lynn

#1933 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
      • 253 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

I'm just dying to get my professional photos, but here are two of the only photos we have so far of our reception. These photos don't really give the whole feel of the space, but they are all we have so far. I really liked the area because it was private, yet close to everything. And there are fountains around the whole area with beautiful bright pink flowers. The shade is down in the first photo because it was raining and they wanted to protect our table. After the rain they lifted the shade.

Toscana Terrace (actually the whole terrace for Toscana, Basanti (Indian) and some other restaurant that I can't remember the name of.

lanterns at reception.jpg

Table Setup.jpg

#1934 Jass7

Jass7
        • 187 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

I'm just dying to get my professional photos, but here are two of the only photos we have so far of our reception. These photos don't really give the whole feel of the space, but they are all we have so far. I really liked the area because it was private, yet close to everything. And there are fountains around the whole area with beautiful bright pink flowers. The shade is down in the first photo because it was raining and they wanted to protect our table. After the rain they lifted the shade.

Toscana Terrace (actually the whole terrace for Toscana, Basanti (Indian) and some other restaurant that I can't remember the name of.

Table Setup.jpg

Omg what a gorgeous set up! I know exactly where this is! Love, love the table runner and the centerpieces! So romantic!

I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures! Specially the professional ones!

#1935 danak71

danak71
          • Site Supporter
          • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:21 AM

Good morning ladies! Congratulations to any brides getting married today. I hope your day is perfect! Is anyone purchasing the Silver package? How much is the dinner for each person over the 20 that are included in the package?

#1936 danak71

danak71
            • Site Supporter
            • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:34 AM

We are doing the Silver package and upgrading a few items and decoration like chairs and table runners. We are definately bringing our own votive candles! They charge $3 per candle where as I bought a box of 12 at Michaels for $4.00. Also, we really want a decorated gazebo on the beach but from what I can tell the basic one is $400. What did are you guys thinking for the gazebo on the beach, if that's your option? Do they do a plain setup with cloth included in the package?

Where did u end up putting your votive candles? How many did you need?

#1937 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
              • 253 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by danak71 

Where did u end up putting your votive candles? How many did you need?

Hello danak71, We put the candles in groups of three down the center of the tables and over by the paper lanterns. We brought 24 of them I think all of them were used. There were lots of candles. After wards Edgar loaded all of the flowers and candles and put them in our room. Double use of these mood setting items :)

#1938 danak71

danak71
                • Site Supporter
                • 264 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:33 AM

Hello danak71, We put the candles in groups of three down the center of the tables and over by the paper lanterns. We brought 24 of them I think all of them were used. There were lots of candles. After wards Edgar loaded all of the flowers and candles and put them in our room. Double use of these mood setting items :)

That sounds BEAUTIFUL! I would love to see a pic! I'm trying to gather more ideas even though I'm a year out! Lol

#1939 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
                  • 200 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:10 AM

Love it!!! Can't wait to see your professional photos.

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

Table Setup.jpg

#1940 May12

May12
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 142 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:06 PM

Great website Ally! What a great love story! :) We can't wait to meet you guys!

Originally Posted by Ally Marquis 

I hope you all enjoy!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users