Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#921 Jenbd817

Jenbd817
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:21 AM

I'm currently obsessed with Vitamin String Quartet and wanted to use Sweet Child o Mine for when I walk down the aisle but now I found a few others that I really like too...they have soo many good ones! I love that they are songs people all know but you don't get caught up in the lyrics since it's just violin

#922 jrebecky

jrebecky
    • 75 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:52 AM

I'm getting married in Jamaica a month from today!!  We are having a steel drummer for the ceremony.  I am walking down the aisle to Pachelbel's Cannon.  It sounds amazing on the steel drums!!

#923 sharmer

sharmer
      • 165 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 3, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Bavaro, Punta Cana
      • LocationKitchener, Ont, Canada

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

I like "hey pretty girl" by Kip Moore, very sweet song. but who knows what we will end up deciding

#924 MrsSmith2BMex

MrsSmith2BMex
      • 30 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

I have made a few changes 😊 Walking down the beach to Make you feel my love (Adele) Signing the register to Marry me (train) Family sand pouring to we are family (sister sledge ) To finish chasing the sun (the wanted )

#925 SkyHighT100

SkyHighT100
        • 22 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

Walking down to 311 -  Love Song... exiting to Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

#926 Wedding2014

Wedding2014
          • 243 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Loving Katy Perry's new song unconditionally omg

#927 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
            • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

Our ceremony songs were as follows: Interlude: Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Marry Me - Train Matron of Honor Entrance (my mom):  Just The Way You Are - Guitar Tribute Players (guitar instrumental of Bruno Mars song) Bride Entrance: Come Away With Me - Norah Jones Signing of Civil Marriage Certificates: We Are Man & Wife - Michelle Featherstone Announced Man & Wife - Recessional Signed, Sealed and Delivered - Stevie Wonder

Our ceremony songs were as follows: Interlude: Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole Marry Me - Train Matron of Honor Entrance (my mom):  Just The Way You Are - Guitar Tribute Players (guitar instrumental of Bruno Mars song) Bride Entrance: Come Away With Me - Norah Jones Signing of Civil Marriage Certificates: We Are Man & Wife - Michelle Featherstone Announced Man & Wife - Recessional Signed, Sealed and Delivered - Stevie Wonder

Love the idea of Stevie's song, I may need to use that

#928 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
              • 156 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:01 AM

Hello Brides, How many songs should I have for our prelude? We have 3. Do you think 3 songs is too much? I hear the wedding coordinators at our resort are very punctual. Also, should I pick another song for the recessional? We are only having 40 guests. I think 1 song is plenty of time for all to exit. What do you all think? I apologize for all the questions. Our wedding is almost 2 months away and I'm getting a little antsy. undecided.gif Here is our ceremony play-list: CEREMONY MUSIC Prelude: Norah Jones – Come Away With Me Musiq Soulchild – Love India Arie – Ready For Love Processional: Groom/Groomsman: Maxwell – Whenever Wherever Whatever Bridesmaids: CeCe Winans – I Promise (Wedding Song) Bride: Train – Marry Me Sand Ceremony: Beyonc© – Ave Maria Bride & Groom Exit: James Brown – I Got You (I Feel Good) I am loving your exit song

#929 misbosox

misbosox
                • 294 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
                • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

Here is what I have so far: ARRIVAL OF GUESTS Music – Cuban Trio playing live PROCESSIONAL Boys- Music- When You Love a Woman, Brian Adams Girls - Music – “Over the Rainbow” The Piano Guys  WATER CEREMONY Make You Feel My Love -Adele SIGNING OF DOCUMENTS Marry Me, Train EXIT PROCESSION You’re My Best Friend, Queen

COCKTAILS NEAR BEACH GAZEBO Cuban Trio playing live RECEPTION Bridal Party arrives - â€œI Think I Wanna Marry You” - Bruno Mars First Dance,  Jake singing “What a Wonderful World”, Louis Armstrong Dessert/cake cutting Lucky, Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

OPEN DANCING- Bride and Groom Mash UP
                  [*] “At this time, we usually have the father/daughter dance and son/mother dance but given the situation, Lydia and Etienne have requested to dance another song in honour their parents.”  Music -  Kenny Rogers, Through the Years – “I can't remember when you weren't there, When I didn't care for anyone but you- SCRATCH” then MASH UP

GROUP PHOTO SHOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR - Freeze Frame, J. Geils Band CANDY TOSS
                  [*] DJ introduces children – "I want Candy”, Bow Wow or Aaron Carter

Candy toss for the kids. provide little buckets for the kids and bride tosses assorted candies for the kids to collect

BOUQUET TOSS  â€œGirls Just Wanna Have Fun,” Cyndi Lauper

GARTER TOSS  â€œYou Can Leave Your Hat On” Joe Cocker

LAST DANCE,    This is the time of our lives, David Cook I think I got everything and of course, I still have 2 months to go so I may change my mind, yet again...lol

Love these!

#930 misbosox

misbosox
                • 294 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 23, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Resort ~ Cancun, Mexico
                • LocationFort Worth, TX

Posted 02 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

Right now I know I want christa perri a thousand years pt 2 The next two are a must. My fianc© had them play these as he proposed: This years Love - David Gray And after I said yes: Marry You - Bruno Mars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users