Photo

What are you walking down the Aisle to?

• Please log in to reply
998 replies to this topic

#671 ashley1316

ashley1316
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:12 AM

its a cute song, but its about eloping in vegas and then breaking up the next day if u want too.......

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Great thread!!  Awesome song suggestions.  I'm still undecided about my walk down but I think I am sold on Marry You by Bruno Mars for the exit and toast afterward.  Such a cute song.

#672 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 10:03 AM

Yea I know.  The lyrics aren't perfect but the music and beat and wedding bells are so cute.  Its just so fun and upbeat.  I think most songs don't really have perfect lyrics for the situations they are played in but they sound good and that's all that matters. 

its a cute song, but its about eloping in vegas and then breaking up the next day if u want too.......

#673 mbowling

mbowling
      • 123 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:41 AM

I love this song too and thinking of using it :)

Originally Posted by sxcT 

Yea I know.  The lyrics aren't perfect but the music and beat and wedding bells are so cute.  Its just so fun and upbeat.  I think most songs don't really have perfect lyrics for the situations they are played in but they sound good and that's all that matters. 

#674 susan1672

susan1672
        • Vendor
        • 231 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:21 PM

Traditional Here Comes the Bride but played by steel drum band to give it the caribbean feel.

#675 iGotsGills

iGotsGills
          • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:07 PM

I had a solo violinist and went with Bach's Air on the G String.  I love Canon in D too but ever since I saw this: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JdxkVQy7QLM I can't hear it without giggling.  So if you're in love with the song, maybe don't click on that link :)

#676 lovepea

lovepea
            • 155 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:17 PM

I love seeing so many unique touches put on the entrance song.  Plus I have learned a few good songs too that I probably wouldn't have come across otherwise.  :)

#677 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
              • 675 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:15 AM

I am walking down the aisle to 'Somewhere over the Rainbow' by Isreal (IZ) Kamakawiwo'ole.

This seems to be popular! but I had this picked out in 2007, thinking I was going to marry my ex!  HA!  But I still love it!  And no one I know has walked down the aisle to it, nor will any of my guests be expecting it.  I love DW's!

My BM's will walk down the aisle Caribbean Blue by Enya!

#678 vav11238

vav11238
                • 166 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:27 PM

I've given the mister the choice and my close friend will be singing it. However, he is super stumped on it. My songstress friend suggested 'Lovely Day' by Bill Whiters (got his name wrong I think). But am still looking for other options. 

#679 BeachBarbie

BeachBarbie
                  • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

I'm using "Like Magic" by JRDN. I thought it would be perfect for that since the first time I heard it. I love the beat and the lyrics.

#680 BeachBarbie

BeachBarbie
                    • 13 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:35 PM

I'm using "Like Magic" by JRDN. I thought it would be perfect for that since the first time I heard it. I love the beat and the lyrics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users