Sign in to follow this  
beachbride08

Finally Beachbride08's LONG Iberostar Lindo Wedding Review w/ PICS!

Wow, awesome review Michelle! Thank you so much for this. Sounds like you had a great day and I think you look lovely in your pics. The train on your dress is soooo gorgeous!!!

Awesome details. :) Glad to hear a little about the Grand since that is where we will be staying and having our wedding. :)

Congrats and sounds like every went actually pretty great considering. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpitts78 View Post
Awesome details. :) Glad to hear a little about the Grand since that is where we will be staying and having our wedding. :)

Congrats and sounds like every went actually pretty great considering. :)
You are going to LOVE the Grand. That hotel is phenomenal! My friend/BM Sarah and her husband stayed there and they just kept telling us how much we were going to love it before we switched. Once we got over there we figured out why they never came to visit us at the Lindo. They didn't have any weddings set up at the Grand while we were there otherwise I would have taken pictures. Make sure you ask Fernando for the pink drink at the pool bar, but if you don't want to get wasted take your drink and leave before he makes you play his games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica View Post
YAY Michelle ... we are done!!!! I def need to go to Iberostar now.. I already FBK'ed you .. why ya gotta make a girl cry... LOL
Sorry! We should do a BDW trip to the Grand! Mike and I can't wait to go back there. We had such an awesome time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
Sorry! We should do a BDW trip to the Grand! Mike and I can't wait to go back there. We had such an awesome time.
HAHAHA now that would be fun... we pretty much share our anniversary anyway..LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbride08 View Post
You are going to LOVE the Grand. That hotel is phenomenal! My friend/BM Sarah and her husband stayed there and they just kept telling us how much we were going to love it before we switched. Once we got over there we figured out why they never came to visit us at the Lindo. They didn't have any weddings set up at the Grand while we were there otherwise I would have taken pictures. Make sure you ask Fernando for the pink drink at the pool bar, but if you don't want to get wasted take your drink and leave before he makes you play his games.
I can't wait to go there. :) The pink drink sounds good... and unfortunately I like to play games... hahahaha

Michelle,

you looked beautiful! i love your ceremony set up - really pretty!!! everything came together so nice! i can't wait to see the pro pics :)