ACDCDCAC

Post Here if You Are Getting Married in Cabo!

Congrats!! Condo21! I was wondering do you by any chance have a contact number or email I get ahold of for wedding info. I emailed like 4 times and no one will reply back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linhy View Post
I was wondering those that married at the Hilton. Does anyone have a map of los cabo. Is there any local grocery stores near the resort? My fiance and I are putting together a tote bag for guests and we want to get some local mexican beers.
Hey Linhy, I stayed at the Hilton in September. We LOVED their resort, we chose them to do our wedding Jan. 2011. They have a little deli in the hotel that carries mexican beers as well as mexican cigars. hope that helps a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linhy View Post
I was wondering those that married at the Hilton. Does anyone have a map of los cabo. Is there any local grocery stores near the resort? My fiance and I are putting together a tote bag for guests and we want to get some local mexican beers.
Linhy, there is a Costco in Los Cabos which I'm sure will carry Mexican beer in bulk, hope this helps! =)

Experience Los Cabos - Shopping at Costco Los Cabos

I'm a Mexico Cabo bride to be!! Woohoo! Coming from a New York winter, the balmy weather and festivities can't come soon enough.

User Name: ms.yuri

Name: Yuri and Mike

Location: Hilton or other (looking for best place AND value, heh)

Wedding: May 28, 2011

in Cabo: 5/26/11 - 5/31/11