Photo

Taradactyle's Thread - PATRICK don't look!

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 Soon2beTWells

Soon2beTWells
  • Banned
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:29 AM

I love everything, your guest are going to have such a wonderful experience.

#22 Leia78

Leia78
    • VIP Member
    • 2,459 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 11:53 AM

My, My Ms. Tara...you've been a busy bee! I LOVE everything! And I so want to go back to dreams...You and Patrick are going to have an amazing time. Your wedding is going to be so beautiful...your guests will be floored. I want to hear about EVERYTHING when you get back. Maybe we can meet for lunch in SF?!?!?! When you get back and get settled of course

Congratulations my dear!

#23 KLC77

KLC77
      • 2,207 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:54 PM

You have done an awesome job! Your guests are going to be so impressed. I can't wait to see pics of your dress!
        ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#24 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:01 PM

wow, everything looks amazing!

#25 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:02 PM

tara, great details. you guests are gonna flip!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#26 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:38 PM

wow your planning is so detailed and unique! GREAT job on everything!

#27 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:44 PM

wow tara! everything is freaking amazing! i really cant wait to see pics of how it all will come together, everthing looks just fantastic :)

#28 lscilley

lscilley
            • 1,466 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:49 PM

Wow everything looks amazing you guys did a great job on making all your stuff! Hope you have a fantastic trip and an awesome wedding!

#29 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:49 PM

tara - your wedding is going to be off the hook!!! i love the details and how everything fits together so seamlessly - i can't wait to see pics of it all!!!

#30 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 02:00 PM

WOW amazing stuff!! Everything is so cool! I wish I was going to be a guest :) CONGRATS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users