Sign in to follow this  
*Casey*

Post Your Honeymoon Spot

Hey girls. I'm trying to figure out where to go on the Honeymoon and was just wondering where yall chose. I would love to hear all about it smile03.gif

Thanks!!!

Paradisus Palma Real - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Very luxurious and romantic resort - with a great off-resort shopping spot nearby to get some great deals and the most fabulous restaurant just off-resort.

Total AAA+++ for us!

Hey!

I guess you could say, technically speaking, that we are honeymooning at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach (same resort that we're having our wedding at). We took two weeks off from work and we're having our wedding the first week we're there.

I'm looking forward to it!! :)

WE went to the Valentin Imperial Maya, In the Rivera Maya. Absolutly amazing all inclusive resort, its brand new with 9 resturaunts. Total A++ for us.

we are thinking of staying for two weeks at Dreams Cabo because that is where we are getting married...but anyone that did that do you wish you went to a different resort for the second weekhuh.gif im not sure if we should look into that...

We are planning on going on our honeymoon on our 1st wedding anniversery

We fly into Paris, spend a few days there. Take the train to Provence or Nice. From there we again take train into Italy with stops in Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Umbria Region (FI family is from there) and finish in Venice, my favorite city where we got engaged. If we have time and of course money we may fly over to Holland or Czech Republic, two places we both to go to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_bride View Post
My dream trip...Tahiti 4 nights then 7 nights over the water bungalow at the Bora Bora Pearl Resort! I can't believe we are really going!

Click the image to open in full size.
I love the pearl!!! Where are you staying in Tahiti?

We are doing a delayed honeymoon (6 months later) in Thailand. We wanted to see someplace new and he's done Europe a bunch and I've done lots of the islands, so Thailand was a great option for us.

We are staying at our wedding resort for 8 days (5 days after the wedding) so that will be our mini-honeymoon :)