Photo

Post Your Honeymoon Spot

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 *Casey*

*Casey*
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:22 AM

Hey girls. I'm trying to figure out where to go on the Honeymoon and was just wondering where yall chose. I would love to hear all about it

Thanks!!!

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:49 AM

Paradisus Palma Real - Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.

Very luxurious and romantic resort - with a great off-resort shopping spot nearby to get some great deals and the most fabulous restaurant just off-resort.

Total AAA+++ for us!

#3 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
      • 5,649 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:34 AM

Hey!

I guess you could say, technically speaking, that we are honeymooning at the Iberostar Paraiso Beach (same resort that we're having our wedding at). We took two weeks off from work and we're having our wedding the first week we're there.

I'm looking forward to it!! :)

#4 NJ_bride

NJ_bride
        • 227 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:43 AM

My dream trip...Tahiti 4 nights then 7 nights over the water bungalow at the Bora Bora Pearl Resort! I can't believe we are really going!

Click the image to open in full size.

#5 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:48 AM

WE went to the Valentin Imperial Maya, In the Rivera Maya. Absolutly amazing all inclusive resort, its brand new with 9 resturaunts. Total A++ for us.
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#6 Michelle

Michelle
            • Banned
            • 302 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

we are thinking of staying for two weeks at Dreams Cabo because that is where we are getting married...but anyone that did that do you wish you went to a different resort for the second week im not sure if we should look into that...

#7 neen

neen
              • 633 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:54 AM

we're spending a week in Mexico pre/post wedding and then two weeks in Hawaii (Big Island and then Kauai)

#8 SAM

SAM
                • 542 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:55 AM

We are planning on going on our honeymoon on our 1st wedding anniversery

We fly into Paris, spend a few days there. Take the train to Provence or Nice. From there we again take train into Italy with stops in Cinque Terre, Florence, Pisa, Rome, Umbria Region (FI family is from there) and finish in Venice, my favorite city where we got engaged. If we have time and of course money we may fly over to Holland or Czech Republic, two places we both to go to.

#9 *Casey*

*Casey*
                  • 5,209 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:03 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NJ_bride
                    My dream trip...Tahiti 4 nights then 7 nights over the water bungalow at the Bora Bora Pearl Resort! I can't believe we are really going!

Click the image to open in full size.
                    I love the pearl!!! Where are you staying in Tahiti?

#10 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
                    • 451 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

We are doing a delayed honeymoon (6 months later) in Thailand. We wanted to see someplace new and he's done Europe a bunch and I've done lots of the islands, so Thailand was a great option for us.

We are staying at our wedding resort for 8 days (5 days after the wedding) so that will be our mini-honeymoon :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users