EDYTA

Post your bouquet and inspiration pics here

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrfected View Post
My wedding was pink and green. I loved my bouquet. I sent the florist pics and they actually gave me exactly what I wanted, pink roses, orchids and greenery...

Click the image to open in full size.

The bridesmaids' bouquets were mini versions of my bouquet.

My wedding colors are pink and green too. I'm so glad to see that it looked so great in your bouquets because people have been giving me some strange looks lately when I tell them our color combo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latinalocany View Post
i really like this bouquet too!!!
OOOHHHH! I absolutely love this bouquet! Exactly what I had in mind.. I hope these flowers are available in May in Mexico!

i LOVE calla lilies and orchids, i didnt just want plain white so im axious to see what the florist will come up with. I don't want too much colors, but want it to stand out and go well with the girls flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandbride317 View Post
Ok, so I jumped the gun and already posted a bouquet in here that I really thought I was going to use, but when I got a different dress, I realized I needed to pick a different bouquet to match the style of the new dress! So here is what I was GOING to use with dress #1 (good thing I decided to wait to order the flowers until we got a little closer to the wedding, or I would have had to pay for 2 sets of flowers because I changed my mind on the dress!):

OLD Dress From David's Bridal:

OLD BOUQUET (from Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique):

NEW SOTTERO & MIDGLEY DRESS OF MY DREAMS!!!

NEW BOUQUET (also from Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique) The ribbon arouind the Handle will be Ivory, and I'm not going to use the butterfly:

And since I've decided NOT to have bridesmaids, both of the Mothers will be carrying this bouquet (also with Ivory ribbon around the handle instead of the blue pictured here):

And last but not least, my FI as well as both fathers will be wearing this awesome bout, again, with Ivory ribbon instead of pink:

I couldn't be more thrilled, and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with Roberta of Plumerias Wedding Flower Boutique! She incredibly talented, quick to respond to questions/emails, and her prices are 100% reasonable! wink.gif
GORGEOUS Christie!!! You inspired me to look into her :)

I haven't heard back from Shavon and just spoke to someone else yesterday that I believe was pretty overpriced so I hope Roberta works out well for me.

I can't wait to see your wedding pictures, your new dress and flowers are to DIE FOR!

XO
Amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana_C View Post
Here's mine by Plumeria's Flower Boutique

If you don't mind me asking you, how much did your flowers from plumeriasweddingflowerboutique.com cost you? The reason I ask is that the resort I am using is very limited on flowers and I have concerns with if I should just order my bouquet or all of my flowers from here. I am new to this so any info is helpful info. Thank you!

P.S.
Can you re-post a pic of your flowers? I am not able to view them.

Does anyone know what the most popular flowers are in Mexico (or easiest to find)?

I was planning on picking a bouquet once I got to the resort, but it might be good to have an idea before I go.