My Wedding Slideshow

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:06 AM

Yari! not only do you look so beautiful but you guys had such a great time - there is so much emotion in those pics - i love it!!!!!

#22 Blkatz

• 1,025 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:07 AM

Yari your pictures are amazing. I liked each one more and more than the other! It looks like you had an amazing time! Congrats

#23 azhuskergirl

• 1,131 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:13 AM

oh Yari, how beautiful! I love the slideshow!!!! Thanks for sharing with us.

#24 **~Jenn~**

• 1,236 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:16 AM

Your Pictures are absolutely beautiful & The main reason for that is , you both make a beautiful couple. The feeling comes right through that slide show!
          It looks like your Wedding was so much funn!!
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#25 cessyboston

• VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:26 AM

yari you look so beautiful and happy...i am a little jealous you have your pics mine will take awile but awesome pictures..you look so happy!!! congrats to you both..
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#26 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:31 AM

Yari, your slide show is stunning. Just stunning... you looked gorgeous!

I am sitting here tearing in my coffee... what a beautiful day...

#27 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:32 AM

Yari, your pictures are amazing, so beautiful, I am off to watch it again!

#28 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:41 AM

CONGRATS Yari!! Welcome home! I LOVE your pics!! Everything looked awesome!!

#29 *Casey*

• 5,209 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:44 AM

Awww, Yari... those are so amazing! You must just sit at your computer all day and watch it on repeat! I know I would! You look so beautiful!!!

#30 Celina

• Banned
                    • 2,811 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:45 AM

Okay Yari - I am SO glad I wore waterproof mascara this morning! The minute that song came on I started crying like a baby! and when I saw the pic of your daughter with her hankie - the floodgates opened and they haven't stopped since!

Of course you were the beautiful bride we knew you would be. Everything turned out amazing!

Congratulations sweetie!

Love ya!
                      "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users