Photo

show us your rings!

• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#51 ndiege

ndiege
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:24 PM

here is the engagement ring i gave my Tiffany... a little unique, just like my faince.Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Files

• Attached File  ring.pdf   51.39KB   3 downloads

Tiffany & Garrett, Spring 2008

#52 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:48 AM

Here's my engagement ring, we haven't picked out the wedding band yet, but it will probably be a very thin pave band.

Click the image to open in full size.

#53 SusanK

SusanK
      • VIP Member
      • 2,685 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:10 PM

Here is my ER and WB again. You can't really see it in the pics, but there is a small diamond underneath the setting. I think I'm going to go with 2 WBs, one above and one underneath the ER. Metal is palladium.
        Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#54 Lucky

Lucky
        • 16 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:29 PM

Firstly, you all have gorgeous rings!! i just went through all 50 pages of this post and looked at them all!!

I posted my ring in my newbie post, but i thought it would be more appropriate here.

It's a pink sapphire. Two-toned white and yellow gold with lots of little diamonds and detailing. My fiancee did a wonderful job designing it!

#55 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:27 PM

It just occurred to me that I have never posted a picture of my ring!!! I love it so much, Aaron did an awesome job of picking it out. The three diamonds on the side make it look as if the diamonds run all the way around. I have incredibly small fingers (size 4, sometimes 4.5) so we had to get it resized a trillion times, but I got to keep the original one he bought while my new sizes came in (they couldn't actually resize it, they had to keep sending it back! ) So I had a size 6 ring that was WAY too big for me... but I carried it around in my purse and showed it to everyone! lol

Anyways... here it is:

Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#56 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 03:55 PM

Courtney I love your ring! It reminds me of mine, except I have baguettes on the side.

Anyways, I've had a few requests of me to post my ring. I've already posted it in here but I'll go ahead and do it again since it's been a few months and may be hard to find.

It's from Zales, 1ct. total weight set in white gold. It sparkles so much in person ~ I love it!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#57 CancunBride07

CancunBride07
              • 66 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:54 PM

Okay, I have LOVED looking at everyone's GEORGEOUS rings! I have not seen a bad one yet!! It was just like ring shopping!
                My Fiance and I just went to the jeweler to have our bands made , so I posted what mine is going to look like. I had no say in my ring, he went and designed it all by himself! He couldn't have done a better job! I can't wait to see my band with it!! when we get them I will post his also

#58 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 02:17 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by beachbride
                  Ann,
                  firstly congratulations on your wedding! and yes please do post pictures if you get a chance. it is really hard to find a ring to go with it, and if you do have the same ring as me, you know that a band doesn't sit up against it right because of the setting!
                  ok, these aren't the greatest, but hopefully they give you a good idea! i am trying to remember if Leigh took any of my band/set at my wedding - but i'm not sure! they'd definitely be better pics though!

#59 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
                  • 812 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 10:49 PM

Wow! I had no idea how hard it is to get a picture of my ring on my hand! Here is the picture that my FI gave to the jeweler who designed mine

Can someone tell me how to post a picture without making it an attachment?

Attached Files

#60 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
                    • 1,798 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 04:32 PM

Here is mine. I am having issues find a wedding band that will work due to the unique design of it. I may buy a simple band at first than get it professionally done later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users