• Please log in to reply
2112 replies to this topic

#1521 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
  • 366 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 02:41 PM

LOVE YOUR RING!  It looks great on you!  

Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

I had posted my e-ring a couple of posts ago. Here it is again with my wedding band after becoming a Mrs.

IMG_3361.JPG

#1522 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
    • 76 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

Gorgeous rings ladies ;) I don't have a great picture of mine. I'll have to post later.

#1523 lkw4568

lkw4568
      • 63 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

Reply1 memoire all0001.jpg

Mine is similar to the second one from the top x 2 :) that is not my hand btw - they wouldn't let us take pictures :(

#1524 WPGBride

WPGBride
        • 203 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

haha when I first saw the picture I was like 'woa! thats a lot of rings!' but after I read it I understood. silly me. It is beautiful, good choice! Thats your wedding band right? what does your engagement ring look like? or vice versa

Originally Posted by lkw4568 

Reply1 memoire all0001.jpg

Mine is similar to the second one from the top x 2 :) that is not my hand btw - they wouldn't let us take pictures :(

#1525 lkw4568

lkw4568
          • 63 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:33 PM

Lol...I wish! My engagement is a solitare princess with a white gold band, I can't wear them all together

#1526 Cynthia Ann

Cynthia Ann
            • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:08 AM

where did you get your pink sapphire bands? I have been looking for one! 

#1527 kristinalilly

kristinalilly
              • 182 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

I'm just wondering if you ladies are planning on soldering your rings together? I love my e-ring and my band, but I find when I wear them together they don't stay together just right. They're sized properly and do fit together, but they just don't stay together... I work in medical research so am generally wearing gloves a lot of the time so I'm not sure if I'll want to wear my e-ring all the time once I have my band...
                Thoughts?
                Any advice is appreciated!

#1528 cdc150

cdc150
                • 332 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:39 PM

I am thinking of getting mine soldered as well.  The channel setting on my e-ring and band don't go all the way around, so if they spin a little (which they do when my hands are cold) they won't line up right.That kind of stuff drives me crazy!  Do you know how much it costs to do that?

Originally Posted by kristinalilly 

I'm just wondering if you ladies are planning on soldering your rings together? I love my e-ring and my band, but I find when I wear them together they don't stay together just right. They're sized properly and do fit together, but they just don't stay together... I work in medical research so am generally wearing gloves a lot of the time so I'm not sure if I'll want to wear my e-ring all the time once I have my band...
                  Thoughts?

#1529 JayKay

JayKay
                  • 3,472 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
                  • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
                  • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

I had thought about getting them soldered together but I decided against it for a few reasons.  I like the flexibility of wearing just my band or it will my ering.  I am a nurse so I dont wear my ering to work ever so its nice to be able to at least wear something to 'feel married' if that makes any sense.  Also, my ering and wedding band are from two different stores and I checked with both stores and the general consensus was that soldering them together may void any warranty on the one ring if it is sent away with the other, if that makes any sense.  My channel cut band is always turning, I thought it would bother me, but it really doesnt.  I just keep turning it back!  I guess its just personal preference.  I would say wear them for a bit when you are married and see how it feels to have them not soldered together.

Originally Posted by kristinalilly 

Thoughts?

#1530 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
                  • 955 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:20 AM

Adding my ring to the collection... I love my asscher!

IMAG0377.jpgIMAG0322.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users