Click the image to open in full size.

My ring... very simple. My FI picked out the ring. It's a round Polar Bear diamond, E color rating, and VS2 (I think - don't think it's a VS1 - have to recheck the certificate when I get home).

Mine is cushion cut with a thin pave band. I don't have a good picture of it on my hand, but this is a link:

Tiffany Novo

Mine isn't the Tiffany one, it was modeled after it. I think the band is a bit thinner than I would have liked so I'm going to get 2 wedding bands and put one on each side.

Here's my e-ring and wedding band (and a picture of them together). It was so hard to take a picture with all the sparkles! My fiance picked them out himself...all I told him was I liked pave and white gold and that I wanted something simple yet detailed, and something that was vintagey looking. I love what he picked out! :)

My E-ring is a princess cut Maple Leaf diamond (one of the Canadian mined diamond companies) which my FI remembered was important to me when we were ring shopping. The setting is modeled after the Tiffany Lucida setting Tiffany & Co. | Engagement Rings | Lucida® | THE LUCIDA® RING | Canada . I personally love the simplicity of the solitaire.

I'm having a hard time choosing a band that compliments the ring and sits well next to it....I am leaning towards two micro pave bands, one on either side, to balance the ring. I am all about symetrie and balance.... Plus, I'll be getting a plain platinum band for casual wear/gym/working around the house.

This is my engagement ring. It's not super traditional and exactly what I wanted. I absolutely love it. It's a platinum band Montana sapphire with two round cut brilliant diamonds on each side.

This is not my hand in the picture. I can't seem to get a good shot of it on my hand. This is from the website and on the designers hand herself.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/k...otos/ering.gif