Jump to content

Recommended Posts


This is gorgeous, love it!
 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Everyone has such beautiful rings!!!  This by far one of the best threads!

 

Here is mine!  I love it!IMAG0477.jpg

 

1.13 Cushion Cut, set in a platinum band surrounded by pave diamonds!  He did so great!  I feel so loved! love.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's beautiful!  i have a cushion cut too... it's unique!

 

Originally Posted by Jamie5280 View Post

Everyone has such beautiful rings!!!  This by far one of the best threads!

 

Here is mine!  I love it!IMAG0477.jpg

 

1.13 Cushion Cut, set in a platinum band surrounded by pave diamonds!  He did so great!  I feel so loved! love.gif



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my ring... it has two dark blue sapphires on the sides. I love it, he did so great! Picked it and designed it himself too! :) Now I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on a wedding band... at first the gap really bothered me but I didn't want the curve either because I want the option of wearing the band on its own...but now I see a lot of you don't mind the gap so maybe it's okay :) I do have to decide if I should go for an all diamond band or sapphires as well... thoughts? :)

 

DSC02228.JPG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


If you find a setting that you really like you can always ask to have it cuztomized for you, so you can alter sapphires and diamonds. Also keep in mind that sapphires are softer than diamonds, so they might "wear and tear" more.. Because you could be wearing your band more often I would consider it.
 

Originally Posted by astef View Post

Here is my ring... it has two dark blue sapphires on the sides. I love it, he did so great! Picked it and designed it himself too! :) Now I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on a wedding band... at first the gap really bothered me but I didn't want the curve either because I want the option of wearing the band on its own...but now I see a lot of you don't mind the gap so maybe it's okay :) I do have to decide if I should go for an all diamond band or sapphires as well... thoughts? :)

 

DSC02228.JPG

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you could always continue the sapphire theme in your wedding band, especially if you were going to wear it alone (or on your right hand perhaps?) my dad bought one like this for my mom as an anniversary gift, and I thought it was reminiscent of your ring (which is lovely, btw!)

 

http://www.jared.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product1%7C10451%7C10001%7C-1%7C930403009%7C19063%7C19063.20053.19678

 

jared ring.jpg

 

Originally Posted by astef View Post

Here is my ring... it has two dark blue sapphires on the sides. I love it, he did so great! Picked it and designed it himself too! :) Now I'm having a lot of trouble deciding on a wedding band... at first the gap really bothered me but I didn't want the curve either because I want the option of wearing the band on its own...but now I see a lot of you don't mind the gap so maybe it's okay :) I do have to decide if I should go for an all diamond band or sapphires as well... thoughts? :)

 

DSC02228.JPG

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, but it still looks classic, but just a little different. 
 

Originally Posted by barefootidos View Post

it's beautiful!  i have a cushion cut too... it's unique!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recently Engaged: 3/18/2011 (after being with my fiance for 12 years)

Wedding date: 6/2/2013 (on our 15 year anniversary)

 

My ring is an emerald cut with micropave halo setting with a low open gallery style

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post-39917-138622296662_thumb.jpg

post-39917-138622296691_thumb.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the bling thread!!!  

 

Here's mine:

 

Engagement Ring

 

And here's one I did with the roses he gave me when he proposed (5 dozen!)

 

Ring/rose

 

and with the band: 

 

Rings

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful ring and I love the leopard nails!!!!!
 

Originally Posted by Lillove81 View Post

Recently Engaged: 3/18/2011 (after being with my fiance for 12 years)

Wedding date: 6/2/2013 (on our 15 year anniversary)

 

My ring is an emerald cut with micropave halo setting with a low open gallery style

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 

post-39419-138622296734_thumb.jpg

post-39419-138622296756_thumb.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×