tvt's planning thread.... with pics!

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#11 Spazz

Spazz
  • VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:23 AM

Tara, I can't believe your time is almost here! Everything looks amazing!!!!

#12 Banana11

Banana11
    • VIP Member
    • 8,841 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:25 AM

Everything looks wonderful Tara! I LOVE your dress and hair inspiration picture!

#13 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:38 AM

Tara, everything looks great!

#14 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:25 AM

Everything looks great. It's almost time. You must be excited.

#15 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,490 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:29 AM

Tara everything looks fabulous! Your time is almost here congrats!

#16 Celina

Celina
            • Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:33 AM

Tara Bear!!

OMG girl, I am sitting here crying! I have been so emotional with wedding stuff this week! I saw your rings and the waterworks started! Your stuff is so beautiful. I've never seen your rings and OMG they are stunning! I LOVE your dress! Everything is wonderful. Seeing your thread this morning caught me off guard because our days are numbered! Ha ha!

I am so excited for you! You did a great job with everything and took so much thought with your BM's gifts. They are going to love them. Your hair will be beautiful and the flowers are goregous too. I love all that color against your dress.

Everything looks great!
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#17 1elephant

1elephant
              • VIP Member
              • 15,998 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 09:33 AM

tara, everything looks great!!! i'm so excited for you!!
                the pic of the restaurant at dreams is - the rock climbing is right there. make sure you ask what time it is (1pm i think?) and try it!!!

#18 beachbride08

beachbride08
                • VIP Member
                • 2,372 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:22 AM

Tara, everything looks beautiful!! I know I have commented on most of your wedding stuff from the Nov thread, but there were some new pics on here. Your rings are beautiful! I love the flowers, the bouquets will be beautiful! Your resort looks really nice too. I can't wait to hear about all the details when you get back. Have a great trip and wedding day!!!
                  Michelle

#19 Alyssa

Alyssa
                  • 11,793 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:28 AM

Tara - everything looks awesome!!!! i can not wait to see it all come together in the pics, especially those flowers - wow -they are pretty!

#20 tvt

tvt
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:38 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                      Tara - everything looks beautiful! Your dress is gorgeous... we have the same hair inspiration pics - have you had trials at all?
                      I just saw that Old Navy purse and thought of buying it too. It's cute!

Congrats! You're getting close!
                      Tara Bear!!

OMG girl, I am sitting here crying! I have been so emotional with wedding stuff this week! I saw your rings and the waterworks started! Your stuff is so beautiful. I've never seen your rings and OMG they are stunning! I LOVE your dress! Everything is wonderful. Seeing your thread this morning caught me off guard because our days are numbered! Ha ha!

I am so excited for you! You did a great job with everything and took so much thought with your BM's gifts. They are going to love them. Your hair will be beautiful and the flowers are goregous too. I love all that color against your dress.

Everything looks great!
                      Thanks Celina! I'm going to be the same way with yours and all the Nov girls too. Posting this thread was an OMG moment.... it's really almost here!

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Alyssa
                      Tara - everything looks awesome!!!! i can not wait to see it all come together in the pics, especially those flowers - wow -they are pretty!
                      Thanks! I cannot wait to see the bouquet!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users