Did you meet your fiance online?

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#201 Dazeydawl

• 861 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

Me and my fianc© also met on plentyoffish.com we talked for a bit on there but quickly moved it to Facebook. Once on Facebook I found out he was best friends (more like brothers) with a guy I used to work with named chad. When I thought back about it I can remember chad telling many stories that began with 'my friend Jon....' Anyways out first time meeting was actually going to party out at chads cabin. We moved in together a year later and will be married in May! Lol but sssshhhhhh as most of our friends and family think we just met through chad lol

#202 Zoe Nguyen

Zoe Nguyen
    • Site Supporter
    • 132 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

My Fi and I met through RSVP, and that the best $50 I have spent to register for the site. At first I thought, guys dating online must not be a good catch, but he is totally a good catch. 

#203 Brook53

• 20 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

Yes, I met my fiance on Plentyoffish.com.  It's funny bc it was his first day on, and my last....

My brother actually married someone he met from Match.com.  Guess we both found love online haha

#204 MrsK

• 44 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Occidental Grand Xcaret
        • LocationRed Deer, Alberta

Posted 10 February 2013 - 07:58 PM

Met my fianc© on eHarmony and it was just meant to be! He meant to cancel his membership after a few months with no success and it automatically renewed and we got in contact the next day!  I still can't believe that I got so lucky as to find this amazing man :) 

#205 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
        • 270 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

I met my fiance on yahoo messenger after a few of my friends use to speak to his friends through yahoo when we were younger. All I did was ask who he was and we were hooked. We could not stop talking.. chatting back and forth; mainly because we both needed a friend to be there and who better than someone you will never really meet right? well WRONG. we became like the best of friends and after chatting, texts, and phone conversations, we met 3 months later on Christmas day 2008.  We quickly started dating (since we knew so much about each other) and almost four years later, he proposed! October 6th, 2012 will forever be one of my favorite days!

We are getting married June 28, 2014

#206 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
          • 270 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by MrsJones2Be 

Me and my FI met online too in 2008 and we are getting married next year! It is more common these days, but we still tell everyone we met through a mutual friend~

haha I do the same thing; technically we did because my friend chatted with his but it was still an online thing. 

#207 mysticjade

• 80 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Royalton White Sands, Montego Bay, Jamaica
            • LocationToronto

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:25 PM

Yup, met my FI on Match 3 years ago. He’s not big on about telling a lot of people that we met online, but I love telling people, might as well share the good news and show others the magic of online dating!

#208 LadyJ89

• 2 posts
              • LocationUK

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:14 AM

I met my partner online via plentyoffish - he is not my fiance yet but sure will be one day :)

#209 1BeachBride

• 288 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 21, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Bavaro Resorts & Spa- Punta Cana, DR
              • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:41 PM

No but these stories are touching,

#210 malyna

• 346 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
              • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 28 April 2014 - 07:34 AM

Match! Haha my parents still don't know that's how we met :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users