Sign in to follow this  

Ok ladies, here are some pictures of the dresses I am deciding between - be forewarned, neither sample is in my size - the strapless is too small and the tank is too big. The tank is a maggie sottero that is similar to the halter that I want but no one has the halter sample for me to try, which is why i am also posting the picture of the halter - so you will have to use your imagination.

(Side note : dresses should look more flattering when I am less FAT. lol)

Click the image to open in full size.

the halter dress i want (the tank version is on the right - it was the closest i could find to try) but cant find a sample of to try....

#1 is great because Maggie fits like a dream, when it's the right size of course. I wasn't a fan of some of the boning in the breast area..too prominent on some that I tried. I'm tell you, when it's the right size, you feel like a curvy woman with a tiny waist.. very pretty

#2 is that Satin? Looks nice, but that material tends to kling and show every lump/bump.. I stayed way far away from it! lol.. hard to tell because you liked the halter, but I do love the back of it.

They're very different. Which one did you love?

I actually really like the halter/tank dress. It's really pretty but also I think it looks particularly good on you. And I love the detailing on it! It would be great to actually see it on you in the halter style...hopefully you can find it soon so you can see which you like better!

the first one is soooo elegant and yet not too dressy for a beachy mexico wedding and wicked flattering --- its actually not a maggie but an impressions....and its only 258 dollars....OMG!!! I love the halter one and the tank which are the maggies and they are really shiny but actually hide everything - all flaws are disguised...I am just lost between the two...I am typically a halter kind of girl and the moment I saw the maggie halter I fell in love....but the strapless impressions is sooo amazing and photographs well....so lost....

I like number 2 the best. I am just not a big fan of the part that hangs down in the front in number 1, that is just me though. I think number 2 looks amazing on you, and halter would be even nicer.

This is tough for me to decide!! I love strapless dresses - and that one looks fantastic on you & I love the back on it! But I really like what I think the halter will look like on you. So I think I will have to go with the halter - but just by a tiny tiny bit wink.gif

What are you talking about Toby? You do not look fat! Both those dresses look gorgeous on you. I can't decide.... the first one is very flowy and pretty and the second one has more of a formal touch. I love the backs on both of them too.

Keep us posted :)