Photo

Any 2011 brides?!!

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#351 Diva

Diva
  • 682 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:04 AM

Of course you belong trophy! Planning tips are universal and can always be shared :)

#352 trophywife

trophywife
    • 169 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:41 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Diva
      Of course you belong trophy! Planning tips are universal and can always be shared :)
      Thanks Diva!! I wasn't sure if I should not be an active member solely because we're not having a DW anymore.

#353 ashley1316

ashley1316
      • 353 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:12 AM

my date has been confirmed!!! woohoo July 8th 2011.

#354 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
        • 2,233 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by ashley1316
          my date has been confirmed!!! woohoo July 8th 2011.
          Congrats! We are date twins.
          July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#355 Jeff Babineau

Jeff Babineau
          • 71 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:16 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by missgomes
            I'm here.. May 2011 in Jamaica... I have started a budget... picked out bridal party dresses.. we are on to shoes.. started my website.. although I havent published it yet... hmmmm.. in the process of creating my STD's...have an itinerary of events for guests on the trip... I am having fun!!! Now in the process of picking photography!!

Congrats to you ladies!!
            Will have some samples from mexico in a few weeks for you guys to check out. Playa del carmen at the Gran playa del carmen.
            Will keep you posted.

#356 peterpanpixiedust

peterpanpixiedust
            • 656 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:02 PM

Alright, I already posted this on the other 2011 thread. What do you ladies think about a Preversary (a little date night)? Since we are waiting a little longer than most brides, some of us are still waiting for the year countdown. What better way to kick off the "Our wedding is a year away" celebration than to have a Preversary date with your hubby to be? We will be in Cancun with our family (they have a timeshare, which is what inspired our destination wedding) and although we will already be done with the site visit and be back at the time share resort, we thought about having a picnic by the water for our Preversary. If you decide to do one too, please share.

#357 ashley1316

ashley1316
              • 353 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 06:54 PM

peterpanpixiedust - thats a really cute idea. very creative :)

so i have confirmed and book my date July 8th 2011 @ gran bahia punta cana, booked our ceramony time 1pm at the gazebo, and have also booked the private dinner at the garden grill. :) things are really going strong here. I LOVE IT!!!!

#358 Diva

Diva
                • 682 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

We had a "preversary" date of sorts this year, it just so happens that our wedding date is also our dating anniversary AND the date we got engaged (no coincidence I guess) but this year we celebrated extra and went out of town to New Orleans since it is our last year as a non-married couple on March 14. So I am all for it!

#359 mrshump

mrshump
                  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 10:43 AM

Hello Ladies,

I am getting married July 9th 2011 @ Beaches Negril. I just ordered my Save the Dates and they will be here by April 5th. I should have them out in the mail by the end of next week.

I am mortified by the idea of planning. Have no idea what I want. Don't even know what my colors are. Today is my first call with a wedding planning rep. I plan on just asking a bunch of questions so I can get idea of what is feasible for me...because $$$$ is also a major factor.

#360 ashley1316

ashley1316
                    • 353 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mrshump
                      Hello Ladies,

I am getting married July 9th 2011 @ Beaches Negril. I just ordered my Save the Dates and they will be here by April 5th.
                      Hey your one day after me!
                      I just sent my save the dates out last week :) the thought of the stress is really more then it becomes. i was completely stressed out, but the wedding cor. from my resort has really helped me.
                      i'm sure yours will as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users