Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#181 Mel&B

Mel&B
  • 613 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:35 PM

Has anyone worn a heart monitor while doing level 2? I run a lot and also take spin, so I feel like I'm in fairly good shape, but level 2 works me to death! I feel like jello every time at the end! I'm just wondering if anyone has an idea of how many calories it burns?

#182 Jen_S

Jen_S
    • 3,737 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

I have not worn my heart monitor bc I missed placed one of the pieces but I workout a lot also running and spin and level 2 and 3 I find so challenging. I am always thinking hello its only 20 minutes why am I dying.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#183 drtracy

drtracy
      • 436 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

Okay, I just ordered the DVD based on all of your great comments. I even convinced the FI to do it with me for 30 days. I'm sure I'll let everyone know how it goes. We love the Biggest Loser and have been using the website to help with our eating. I'm down about 8 pounds in a month and a half and he's down 15. The hardest part is once you are in your acceptable weight range getting those last few pounds off. I'm hoping Jillian can help me out!

#184 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
        • 358 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:19 AM

I am in my second day... I guess I am OUT of shape because level one made me sweat! Anyone know how many days a week you are suppose to do the DVD to get the best results??

#185 deefalvey

deefalvey
          • 521 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:03 AM

ok did level 2 for the first time last night....level 1 just wasn't cutting it. OMG! Talk about getting my but kicked! It was WAY harder than level 1 EVER was! Getting ready to tackle it again!
            Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#186 stefnicole

stefnicole
            • 544 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 12:09 AM

I decided to try this based on everyone's comments, so my first time was tonight. Level one made me sweat too. I must be really out of shape cause I felt like I was dying!

#187 Mel&B

Mel&B
              • 613 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Hi Ladies,

I bought a heart rate monitor, and I wanted to see how many calories I burned on level two. The problem is that my monitor wouldn't pick up my heart rate. This is my post about it; http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37770

If any has any help they can offer, I'd appreciate it.

I'm now rotating between Level 2 and 3 and Level 2 is finally get easier.

#188 Mel&B

Mel&B
                • 613 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Hi Ladies,

I bought a heart rate monitor, and I wanted to see how many calories I burned on level two. The problem is that my monitor wouldn't pick up my heart rate. This is my post about it; http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t37770

If any has any help they can offer, I'd appreciate it.

I'm now rotating between Level 2 and 3 and Level 2 is finally get easier.

#189 ~Angela~

~Angela~
                  • 4,172 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 11:47 PM

I just read this entire thread and am feeling some motivation coming on! I am going to go out and look for the Shred dvd tomorrow. I am thin but need to get toned and perhaps lose a couple pounds in the belly area.... my wedding isn't till July 2010 but I am heading to Jamaica this July!

#190 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 5,369 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

Did Level 1 On Demand on Fri and Sat

After reading this thread and doing it on demand Im definitely going to go out and buy the DVDs. I have 2 months left and I want to lose 5lbs and TONE!! Thanks gals for the motivation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users