Photo

Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred

• Please log in to reply
721 replies to this topic

#1 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
  • 609 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 01:59 PM

I don't know how many of you ladies are using this already but I just got it and I am LOVING this DVD! I'm not exactly overweight, I lovingly refer to myself as a skinny fat girl since I don't weigh a lot but I don't have a muscle anywhere so I was trying to find something to tone me up. I was skeptical of it only be being a 20min workout but I was sore immediately after and way sore the next day so I can "feel the burn."

I recommend it to anyone on a tight time schedule but that needs to drop 10-20lbs or just to gain a little muscle tone.

#2 trance_angelx0x

trance_angelx0x
    • 198 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 02:34 PM

FEEL THE BUUUUUUUUUUUURN! Glad it worked for you.

#3 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
      • 261 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:06 PM

I have this also. Good for those time crunch days.

#4 Azilla

Azilla
        • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

I just got this late last night, and I have been all ansty to go home and try it out! I have a LOT of weight to drop, for wedding and health reasons, so I'm hoping this and my shiny new treadmill will help out!

#5 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
          • 609 posts

Posted 23 September 2008 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Azilla
            I just got this late last night, and I have been all ansty to go home and try it out! I have a LOT of weight to drop, for wedding and health reasons, so I'm hoping this and my shiny new treadmill will help out!
            You will definitely love it! I broke down and got something when I ran from one side of a tennis court to another ONCE and got winded! I'm only 25! I should have much more energy than that. I feel like once I get over this initial soreness, I'll see an improvement in my endurance. :)

#6 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
            • 687 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:24 AM

I know the girls on the knot destination board love it. I think I'm a skinny fat girl too. I might have to give it shot sometime.
              Photography by Tamm's Photos
              http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#7 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 09:44 AM

Do you have to buy weights or anything for this? I'm intrigued! I try to do cardio every morning before work, but really need to tone up.

#8 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                • 5,681 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:40 AM

Is this one good? Has anyone tried Hip Hop Abs? A friend of mine gave me her copy!

#9 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                  • 609 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:04 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
                    Do you have to buy weights or anything for this? I'm intrigued! I try to do cardio every morning before work, but really need to tone up.
                    Yea you just need a set of hand weights and a mat if you are doing it on a hard floor. I use 2lbs weights and that seems to be just right.

#10 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                    • 609 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:05 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Case*a*licious
                      This one has 3, 6 minute circuits that go 3 mins of strength, 2 mins of cardio, 1 min of abs. It'd be good for those days when you are running behind but still want to get something in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users