My Wedding Slideshow by Juan Carlos

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaM

JessicaM
  • Vendor
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:09 PM

Well here it is!! I was so excited to get it this weekend, I must have watched it like 10 times!!

I cannot even begin to tell you how happy Adam and I are with the final result. Our photography budget went out the door hiring Juan, but I will never regret spending the money now that I see these amazing photographs. They captured all the beauitful and funny moments of that day that we will be able to look back on!!

SO Enjoy!!

http://www.juancarlo....ica/index.html

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:11 PM

yay! going to go look now!

EDIT: gorgeous! i LOVE your dress, it was my first choice but didnt look right on me at all. looked fantabulous on you tho! great pics :)

#3 bumbles

bumbles
    • 574 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:19 PM

Just beautiful! Pic #68 is so romantic :) I love your color theme too. Where did you get your hair flower?

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 12:58 PM

GORGEOUS!!!!! i have to confess that as much as i love all wedding photos my absolute favorite are slideshows!

JC is awesome and you guys look amazing!!!!!

#5 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:12 PM

You looked amazing! So happy and in love!

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:23 PM

jessica,

you look gorgeous and your pics are awesome...how sweet does your dad look!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 clmarti1

clmarti1
          • 207 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:33 PM

Wow your slideshow is amazing! I'm actually looking into Juan Carlos for my wedding also! Seeing your slideshow was a huge help! Thank you for sharing!

#8 Ali_P

Ali_P
            • 25 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:33 PM

It was absolutely worth breaking the budget for these pictures! They are gorgeous! I love your hair and the flower is beautiful ~ who did your hair? Lovely... Congratulations!

#9 Carolyn

Carolyn
              • 1,235 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:42 PM

Great slide show. Wonderfull pics.

#10 JessicaM

JessicaM
                • Vendor
                • 1,969 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Fanny
                  Just beautiful! Pic #68 is so romantic :) I love your color theme too. Where did you get your hair flower?
                  I have no idea where I bought it from...sorry it was a while ago. I still have mine and its in perfect condition if you are iinterested in it.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Tammy Host
                  jessica,

you look gorgeous and your pics are awesome...how sweet does your dad look!
                  I know...he loved the pictures and now realizes why I spent so much for them!!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by clmarti1
                  Wow your slideshow is amazing! I'm actually looking into Juan Carlos for my wedding also! Seeing your slideshow was a huge help! Thank you for sharing!
                  I would obviously highly recommend him as would many other girls on here! He is simply amazing!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Ali_P
                  It was absolutely worth breaking the budget for these pictures! They are gorgeous! I love your hair and the flower is beautiful ~ who did your hair? Lovely... Congratulations!
                  Suzanne Moral's salon did my hair. I just gave them a few pictures and holy cow did they do a great job! HIghly recommend them! They did both of my BM hair too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users