Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Post your hair flower here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
I also bought mine from Etsy seller Mikiye. She was a great seller! It came within days of purchase and was in an adorable box wrapped with beautiful ribbon and card.

Click the image to open in full size.
Andrea,

How Ivory is this one? Ihave looked at it numerous times, but I need pure white with crystals. It is absolutely gorgeous and I love it, but need ot make sure it fits my dress for color? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
Andrea,

How Ivory is this one? Ihave looked at it numerous times, but I need pure white with crystals. It is absolutely gorgeous and I love it, but need ot make sure it fits my dress for color? Thanks
It's really hard to say how Ivory it is. I just held it up to a white sheet of paper and you can see the difference in color. It's ivory but not a super creamy ivory if that makes sense. I can't imagine the difference in color would be that noticeable with the flower up in your hair. If the sun ever comes out today (it's pretty gloomy now) I will take a picture of it on a white sheet of paper. Not sure if it will work. Another idea is to contact the Etsy seller. Maybe she would be willing to make you one in white?

Quote:
Here is a picture of it in my hair. For some reason it looks way bigger in the pictures than in person?

I love it Andrea! It's the perfect size I think.

Here is mine (purchased from Mikiye Creations - Etsy)...

I love it.

I would have posted a pic of it in my hair...but its early and I'm not looking to hot!!

cheesy.gif

Quote:
I also bought mine from Etsy seller Mikiye. She was a great seller! It came within days of purchase and was in an adorable box wrapped with beautiful ribbon and card.

I have this same one...I was just as nice (or nicer) than I expected :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I have this same one...I was just as nice (or nicer) than I expected :)
I agree! Once I put it in my hair and put the veil on it was nicer than I expected!